Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sad

buddynicole55 August 22nd, 2014

I heard "our" song last night for the first time! I wanted to crawl into a corner and die :-( Does the pain ever end? Will missing you ever stop? Will my heart be broken forever? Is it worth going on?

Evi August 22nd, 2014

Hey there,

it seems like something really got you down and left you heartbroken. Did you have a relationship that ended ? If that's the case I can tell you that the pain will most certainly lessen over time, but that is not something that is particularly helpful right now. Just know it is okay to be sad about this.

I am also thinking you could have lossed someone in another way.

Do you think it might help you if you would talk about it a bit more in here, or is this all you wanted to say? Both things are completely fine!

buddynicole55 OP August 23rd, 2014

Yes this is a long story :-(

Evi August 23rd, 2014

You can share your story in here, no matter how long it is :)

buddynicole55 OP August 23rd, 2014

Not feeling any better today :-( I really thought things would get better. Not!!!

Evi August 23rd, 2014

Why did you think things would get better and why are they not for you at this point :) ?

buddynicole55 OP August 24th, 2014

Wishful thinking :-(

Evi August 24th, 2014

Do you want to explain that further :) ? You don't have to if you don't feel like it!

Valerielynn August 27th, 2014

Time heals all wounds. I know it hurts now, even if it's months after what happened. Breakups can be hard.

All of the listeners are here for you if you want to talk about it more.

Don't give up hope. I always tell people that a breakup with someone is just another step closer to finding the right one for you~

tyranitar August 27th, 2014

Pain ends when you make it end i believe in not letting things control me