Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I’m tired

pinkCat1692 July 21st, 2021

I made a post a few days ago about my breakup where I said that I didn’t know how to feel about my ex and our breakup. I am so tired of thinking about him. It would be better if we broke up immediately (even though I still want him back), rather than making an agreement to meet in a month. I am tired of thinking that what if he changes his mind and won’t want to see me in a month. I am tired of the pain inside of my chest. I am tired of heart palpitations. I am tired of suppressing the urge to break the no contact rule and write him just anything. I cannot concentrate on anything. Oh lord, I love reading so much, but I cannot concentrate on it. I read two sentences and then I get lost in my own thoughts and I have to re-read the same sentences for five times to get the idea. I cannot work properly, cannot study. I started to smoke again, but it doesn’t help for long. Some people say that I have to accept these feelings as it will help to heal faster. Others say I need to control my emotions and not let the grief get over me. What do I have to do….. I just need some support

raraxiao July 22nd, 2021

It must be hard for you. This feeling is really crazy, I know. I was in no contact for a month with my ex and then the result was not good. It’s over between us. It was crazy since I tried to heal for a month and I started again from 0. Do you think there’s possibility to come back? If the problem is too serious, I think you have to prepare for the worst. I know it must be hard for you, but at the same time it’s hard for your SO as well. Stay strong! You are not alone

pinkCat1692 OP July 22nd, 2021

Thank you for the response. I am sorry that you have been through the same situation twice and now you have to start over. How long ago did it happen? And how are you feeling right now? I am grateful for your support. I hold out hope that he will come back, but, yes, I am mentally preparing for the worst.

raraxiao July 23rd, 2021

I am feeling better now and starting to accept the situation. Break up is hard for everyone and I learned so much through this relationship. I am currently starting to make myself better and focus on myself. I recently talk to my ex and his response was positive. I won’t expect him to come back, but I am glad I found myself again. I think you will find the answer soon as well. If he is really for you, he will come back to you. I wish you all the best

Happyclara66 July 22nd, 2021

Hi! I’m so sorry you’re in pain. I’m in a similar situation right now, and the books don’t help. I have found some help writing in a journal. What I’m grateful for each day, things I could have done better, amazing things that happened. Listening to broken heart audiobooks while cleaning too lol. Finding new active hobbies so I’m exhausted at night and my mind doesn’t wander back too much. Time definitely heals all. So if he doesn’t want to try and make it work after all of this, you’ll know at least you didn’t waste this month when you could be actively working on yourself and staying curious about new things. Your energy will show to him and you’ll be confident about either outcome. I hope this helps, but definitely don’t put yourself down. That you are on here says you are strong and continue to work on yourself. Good luck!

pinkCat1692 OP July 22nd, 2021

I appreciate your kind words and advice you are giving me. Yes, I agree with you. I think the best I can do now is keep working on myself and try to occupy my mind with something more useful to me. Your words gave me a boost of energy I needed so much 😄

Happyclara66 July 22nd, 2021

Good! I’m so glad :) Another thing I’ll add, my mother has always said during my heartbreaks, and I always thought it was so annoying, “you come into this world alone, and you leave it alone.” Only recently in my early 30s has it resonated with me. People come and go in your life, the only person you have forever is YOU. If you aren’t content with the alone times, you’ll go crazy. Learning what really makes you happy outside of a relationship, while you have the time, will carry on to the next relationship, until you find another whole person. Who chooses you, and you choose them, not because you need them, but because you want them. Again, I know this time is so hard, but you got this! Sending you happy energy today.

pinkCat1692 OP July 23rd, 2021

Everything that you wrote to me ... There is a lot to think about. Of course, I had heard something similar before, but this is the first time I've started to think about it seriously. I feel so good thanks to you. I am so grateful.

humaniam July 23rd, 2021

Hello! I'm really sorry to hear that. But believe me, that's what I feel the same rn, too! I myself don't know what to do but that's what life is, yk right? We can't just have everything for FOREVER , trust me, we deserve better and more than that.

pinkCat1692 OP July 24th, 2021

Oh, hello. Thanks for the response. That’s sad that you are also going through this. I am really sorry. But we can handle everything. You’re right that we deserve better. We do need to trust time and stay focused on ourselves.