Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Heart broken & alone

diplomaticHuman250 July 18th, 2021

My Girlfriend of 3 years is wanting space because the last year has been hard. It's hit both of our mental health. It's a really hard situation because she says I need to sort myself out but I'm hurting for not seeing her much. I know there's a good chance the relationship is over but I love her and want to do anything to get her back. The problem is I have to wait and be patient, we are going to the Zoo Wednesday, I have to be calm and work on myself until then. On that day I need to be myself in the moment without worries, it's just hard because I feel like all the good things in my life ride on if we are together. She's never been emotionally open so it's hard to tell how she is feeling towards me alot of the time. I'm a bag of emotions and just want to do the right thing. I don't have any friends or family I can talk to, I've been to the doctors, got on some medication & trying to get more support. I think the scary thing is without her I am pretty much alone 99% of the time. I'm not good at making friends and can't see anyway of trying to

kingkierantyler July 18th, 2021

my partner of three years left in may. we were going to get married. they could no longer deal with my bpd and i lost their trust and they will not talk to me. i have absolutely no friends because they think i’m abusive and toxic. but in reality, my partner hit me and cheated on me four times and i was scared and my bpd was getting worse. i’m so depressed and have no motivation to get out of bed except to feed my cats. it’s incredibly to find friends and a solid support system. i would really love a friend, if you’re interested.

diplomaticHuman250 OP July 18th, 2021

Hey sorry about what you're going through, I can't seem to find out how to start a chat with you, feel free to message me :)

raraxiao July 19th, 2021

Hi there! I just broke up 3 weeks ago after dating him almost 2 years. We had no problem, but he said he didn’t love me anymore. I have no friend as well and I know it must be hard for you. So, when I feel down, I write a journal, read self healing books, drawing and just do activities normally without thinking I broke up with him. I think giving space to someone is really really important. I regret breaking the no contact because now I know that he wouldn’t back to me. So, I really really recommend you to leave her alone right now and focus on yourself to get better ^^