Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Finally did it

LoriT526 April 17th, 2016

So finally last night, had enough. Blocked all text, blocked him on Facebook asked him to never contact me again. Was in this five-year, six including the first year when we were just friends, relationship with someone I thought was my best friend and who would never turn their back on me. Now I'm seeing how blind love really is. I was the friend I was loyal I was honest he never was. He continues to want to text me every day and check in on me however this is more to make sure I'm still there if he needs anything. I will not be used or hurt by him no longer. Going to need support to stay strong please help.

CasaBlanca777 April 17th, 2016

@LoriT526

Somehow I agree with what you did and yes stay awayfrom him. You don't need him in your life anymore too. Be strong.youre doing great

LoriT526 OP April 17th, 2016

@CasaBlanca777

thank you I really need to hear that. Realizing I put way more and then I got back

CasaBlanca777 April 17th, 2016

@LoriT526

Keeep it up let's grow strong not stronger each day together.

CasaBlanca777 April 18th, 2016

@CasaBlanca777

Sorry I mean stronger and stronger

FrenchToast April 17th, 2016

@LoriT526 Hey, that sounds great. Stay strong, YOU GOT THIS, you amazing human! laughheart

tealBlackberry7692 April 18th, 2016

@LoriT526 I admire your courage in walking away from a relationship that made you unhappy. It's really hard, especially after all that time, to separate yourself from your partner. Right now, just appreciate how strong you are to choose to be happy. Think about all the things you've always wanted to do but couldn't before because your partner didn't want to. All the negative things about your relationship are in the past, behind you. There's so many positive things ahead for you, rediscovering yourself, new people you haven't met yet, and so much love and support you probably never expected. Smile, things are going to get better.