Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Broken

diplomaticHuman250 July 15th, 2021

Me and my girlfriend have been separated after arguing. Yesterday I freaked out and now we've agreed to do no contact. I don't know what to do with myself. All I want is to see her to tell her that I love her. Everything hurts and I'm alone.

raraxiao July 15th, 2021

I am so sorry to hear that. If you agreed to do no contact, I think it’s better not to contact her for a while until both of you emotionally stable again. During this time, usually I write about something that I wanna say to my partner in the journal. Was the problem really serious? If it’s, I think let her be for a while would be better. I hope that can help you and you guys can make up soon

ChristianPatriot77 July 15th, 2021

You're perfectly right. Writing helps. It can bring out emotions, but it's good to get your emotions out than to keep them in. I recently started writing a journal. I do it differently. I do online on Facebook through posts (barely have any followers). Why do I do it that way? To share my journey and my recovery with others so they can maybe learn from it. So in reply to the original post, WRITE AND LET YOUR EMOTIONS OUT! It may hurt, but recovery hurts and often gets worse then better.