Here’s my fav quote:

“she wears all black just like her soul yet her heart is made of gold”

— anonymous

<<copy and paste your favorite quote in response to this post.🖤>>

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 1st, 2023

@HipsterChic

That's an amazing quote!❤

I have many favorites, but this one always tops the list:

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on.” by Robert Frost ❤

HipsterChic OP February 1st, 2023

That’s a good quote to live by. Thanks for sharing.🙂

purifyyoursoul February 1st, 2023

@HipsterChic Not my all-time favorite, but It really made me stop and ponder on it for a while.

"Life is as good as your mindset."

Powerful quote. Thanks for sharing. I’ll have to use this quote as a reminder.😌

juliak1968 February 1st, 2023

@HipsterChic

I like:

"Don't talk about it - Be about it!"

Yes!! Good quote. I love that one.👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Angelofheaven20 February 1st, 2023
Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.

Theodore Roosevelt

Ahh.. Beautiful quote. Thanks for sharing.🥹✨

justinjaylee February 1st, 2023

@HipsterChic my fav quote- _1675284791.love-is-much-like-a-wild-rose-mark-overby.jpg

purifyyoursoul February 1st, 2023

@justinjaylee oh wow!

This is an interesting quote. I’ll have to save this one to reshare. Thanks for posting it here.🥹

friendlyneighborhoodnessy February 1st, 2023

@HipsterChic

Energy and persistence conquer all things.

Benjamin Franklin

HipsterChic OP February 3rd, 2023

Really good quote. Thanks for sharing.💜

Ravis889 February 3rd, 2023

@HipsterChic

I once read, "Sometimes, you just have to do it scared." No idea who said it or where I read it. But it's always been on my mind because it's so true, especially for someone like me who plays sports competitively. The feeling of nervousness won't leave me, ever, when it's my turn. All I can do is push through and just do it scared.

HipsterChic OP February 3rd, 2023

Great job at living by that quote! I’m glad it is motivating you to do what you love and push through the nerves.👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

HugsAreHealing February 21st, 2023

"The Paradox In Life Is To Figure Out How To Love Until It Hurts, Because Beyond That There Can Be No More Hurt Just More Love"

Bookgirl5921 February 21st, 2023

"What's right is what's left when you do everything else wrong."

-Robin Williams

sapphiremoon914 February 21st, 2023

@HipsterChic

"Here she stopped and, closing her eyes, took a deep breath of the flower-scented air of the broad expanse around her. It was dearer to her than her kin, better than a lover, wiser than a book. For a moment she rediscovered the purpose of her life. She was here on earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and to call each thing by its right name, or, if this were not within her power, to give birth out of love for life to successors who would do it in her place." -Boris Pasternak

I found this quote in one of my favorite books (Into the Wild) and it has always resonated with me and my values. Hope someone else might appreciate it the way I do <3

slowdecline48 February 23rd, 2023

"Insanity in individuals is something rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs, it is the rule."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

"Remember, success is a journey, not a destination. Have faith in your ability."

- Bruce Lee

Retr0ne February 25th, 2023

"When one is born into a burning house, well, they might think the whole world is on fire!" -Richard Keydrey ended it there....I prefer my additions though

"When one is born into a burning house, well, they might think the whole world is on fire! But it's not, you just need to walk away from the flames. But don't go to far- or you will end up colder than ever, and any heat will burn you." -Richard Keydrey and Retr0ne

juliak1968 February 25th, 2023

@HipsterChic

Those that know, don't say

&

Those that say, don't know