Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New story idea

Novelist40 October 16th, 2023

So I got this story idea and i wanted to see if people liked it, my story idea is about a futuristic sci-fi apocalypse world, the world now has these chips in their brains, they kind of work like a portable google that you have in your brain. Some of the chips become corrupted and the victims become these zombie like beings, they cant infect anyone but they are crazy strong and do eat and kill non-afflicted humans. the main character(mc) in the story is in his early 20's and his best friend(bff) who follows him around is also in her early 20's, the zombies destroyed the government when they were around 10 and they have been living in a small civilization the mc's father built, one day the zombies stopped attacking, the people rejoice thinking they've been saved but in reality a girl who had an error in her google chip got infected but didn't lose her sanity, somehow she is able to control the zombies and makes it worse for the people living in the mc's civilization. The mc and bff sneak out in an effort to stop this new dictator. its just an idea and its different from the whole, zombie bites you, you get infected and die, and it also has a futuristic twist on it. You guys can give some criticism on the idea and give some advice. 

Thank you for reading my post

Clarezg October 17th, 2023

@Novelist40 Hey, I love this its so intriguing and creative! Good luck on your story!

MymyForgotHerUsername October 23rd, 2023

@Novelist40

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE ITTTTTT

SOMETHING TO SATISFY MY SCI-FI CRAVING<333333

Novelist40 OP October 28th, 2023

@MymyForgotHerUsername 

I did make a drawing of the villain girl I can tag you in the artist thread if you wanna see it

MymyForgotHerUsername November 7th, 2023

@Novelist40

Omg yass pls

Keith22534 November 12th, 2023

@Novelist40

this is such a great idea! I hope your book gets published in the future.

<3