Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could... ๐Ÿ‘€ โœจ

calmmoon2104 July 13th, 2023

Hello my fellow writers and readers! How are you all doing?๐Ÿ’œ

I hope everyone is having a nice week! The weekend is just round the corner, what plans do you all have? ๐Ÿ˜€โœจ

It's okay if you haven't got any plans for the weekend, sleeping and eating your favorite snacks while being lazy counts too! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿช๐Ÿฆ

Today, I have got an icebreaker for everyone! โœจ

If you could, what type of book world would you go to and live if possible? ๐Ÿ˜€โค

Have a nice and amazing day everyone! ๐Ÿ’œ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 13th, 2023

@calmmoon2104

Another amazing post from Taru, and hey that's totally how my weekend looks like lol, add in some show to keep company!๐Ÿ˜›

What are your weekend plans?๐Ÿ’›

Oooh book world, would Harry Potter world count please, Hogwarts>>>

How about you?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

calmmoon2104 OP July 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hehe thank you so much Sun! Lol haha, yess, weekend shows are the best! I did just lay down with some chips packets and juice and binge Anime episodes XD

Yayy Hogwarts! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’™ Yes it absolutely counts, I love Harry Potter ๐Ÿ’™

Keep shining always โœจ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 13th, 2023

@calmmoon2104

Aww that's the bestest way to spend time ever lol! What anime show are you watching currently?๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Yayyy, *high fivesss* which book world would you want to be a part of?

*shines with Taruuu* ๐Ÿ’™

calmmoon2104 OP July 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I currently just completed Demon Slayer season 3 ๐Ÿ˜€ (it was amazing and the turning point of the plot, can't wait for season 4. It may be out next summer! ๐Ÿ˜€)

Now currently I am watching every Ghibli Studio movie (I know it doesn't come in the anime category, but it's awesome and much more than anime!) I have watched Spirited away, When Marnie was there, Ponyo, My Neighbor Totoro. I am trying to watch Kiki's Delivery service right now but I am not getting any free time at all, and my interest may get lost lol. I wish it doesn't XD

I don't currently know which book world I want to go to and live if possible for one day, I haven't read much books containing long stories or novels. But Harry Potter world is great, and maybe I wanna live in that world if I don't find any other book world I like, Hogwarts is so magical! โœจ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 14th, 2023

@calmmoon2104

Oooh you're now the *lost count*'th person who fan-hooman'd about demon slayer haha, might need to actually check it out sometime.๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜ฎ I've always counted Studio Ghibli movies in anime lol, those are the closest I've been to the anime-world and omigosh, I *loveeee* these movies! I've watched all of these you mentioned hehe, Kiki's delivery service is a super cute movie also! ๐Ÿฅฐ I hope you can complete it when you get the time without losing interest lol (that happens a lot with me too xD most people are binge-watchers, I'm a snail-watcher ~ quite the opposite ๐Ÿคฃ)

Aww same hehe, I haven't read many books or book-world worthy books either, I'm certain though, I'll pick Hogwarts over anything! xD

And yayy, Taruuu is onboarding the Hogwarts Express also, see you at 9 ยพ okieee?! I'll save you a seat! ๐Ÿฅณ

hogwarts-express.gif

empathicPresence9091 July 14th, 2023

Harry Potter would definitely be mine too

LoveMyMoonflowers July 21st, 2023

@calmmoon2104

Oh yes sleeping on weekends is definitely so wonderful <3 hehe.

Honestly I would want to live in thousands of books and travel around them, haha but... one type of book? Hmm... I think I would love to live in any Winnie the Pooh book <3

image_1689953799.png