Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Discovering Unique Books: Let's Share Our Favorites!

kindEyes9789 June 26th, 2023

Hey there, bookworms! πŸ“šβœ¨ Do you know what's special about your favorite books? Each of us has our own unique journey to find them! It can take some time to discover the books that touch our hearts. I've explored different genres like fiction, non-fiction, mystic tales, dark magic, feminism, and now I'm fascinated by spirituality books! Currently, I'm diving into Eckhart Tolle's "The Power of Now." 🌟

I would love to hear about YOUR favorite books and recommendations! Share the stories that captivated you and made you think. Let's start exciting book discussions and help each other find new literary adventures. Remember, everyone's favorites can be different, and that's what makes them special! So, what book has stolen your heart? Let's talk about it! Feel free to share them, and let's explore the magical world of books together! βœ¨πŸ“–πŸ’«

Happy reading! 🌈✨

MrsAmy12345 June 26th, 2023

@kindEyes9789

I enjoy reading and watching the paranormal. Anything pertaining to werewolves, big foot, and ghosts is right up my alley. Currently, I am reading for my local library's summer reading Bingo. There is a prize I get entered into if I get a coverall with all the reading Bingo squares.

What are you reading for the summer?

kindEyes9789 OP June 27th, 2023

@MrsAmy12345 Hey, I really love how you're exploring the paranormal world through books ❀️

Right now, I'm reading a guide to spiritual enlightenment. It's Eckhart Tolle's The Power of Now. I'm quite a slow reader, as I love to enjoy my pace. My local library doesn't really have a summer reading game. We also don't have the 4 seasons here, as I live in a tropical country. What's your favorite paranormal creature, and are there any recommended books that mention it?