Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Questions to Let Your Inner Leader Out

October 23rd, 2021

I believe there is a leader of humanity in each of us. So here is a set of questions for each of us to answer. You may answer one or more of the following questions in reply to this thread. Looking forward to getting to know you and the leader in you.

1. What mattered for you the most in your early childhood days?

1. What message would you like to leave for the entire earth through your life?

1. What used to be your favorite area of cups when you first joined? How did your interests develop or change over your stay at cups?

1. What do you like most about us, the 7cups community?

1. What message do you have today for all the cupsers?

1. What are your dreams on cups and beyond?

1. What tips do you have for us to evolve as good human beings?

Activity: Respond to one of your peers in this thread with supportive words.

Read quotable words expressed by leaders of 7cups in the Living with Leaders Interview Series here

SirenOfSerenity July 22nd, 2022

What used to be your favorite area of cups when you first joined? How did your interests develop or change over your stay at cups?

- When I first joined Cups, I would only deal with the chat both as a member and a Listener. I'm so happy I started attending Listener Sharing Circles and interacting with my Listener peers, it makes being a peer and Listener much more rewarding with a warm welcoming team behind you. I also enjoy the forums and all the self reflective prompts I've come across. There's so many sides of 7 cups to express yourself and interact with supportive and wise peers whether a Listener or a Member
Zahraa000 July 23rd, 2022
تضمين التغريدة The best thing for me when I joined in 7 Cups for the first time was Room 1-1 and for the moment I am very pleased to hear from the members 😀 As for my message on this earth I want more people to know their true value and why they are on this wonderful spiritual journey
BrightandGentleHand August 12th, 2022

@Zahraa000 That's a beautiful message! ❤️

BrightandGentleHand August 12th, 2022
What mattered for you the most in your early childhood days? Integrity - I particularly remember an event in Sunday school where everyone ran for doughnuts even if the teacher said you can only get one if you win. When I told her about it, she just shrugged it off so I talked to everyone, one table at a time. Sounds extreme now but I think that's pretty much how I still am right now.
braveShade8118 August 15th, 2022

@Fristo

1. What mattered for you the most in your early childhood days? feeling accepted and loved.

1. What message would you like to leave for the entire earth through your life? Stop putting labels and expectations on everything and everyone.

1. What used to be your favorite area of cups when you first joined? How did your interests develop or change over your stay at cups?

1. What do you like most about us, the 7cups community? Feeling accepted :)

1. What message do you have today for all the cupsers? You are all amazing .

1. What are your dreams on cups and beyond? my dreams on cup are to better myself, learn to understand, and express myself, and help others do the same.

1. What tips do you have for us to evolve as good human beings? I repeat my answer from #2 Stop putting labels and expectations on everything and everyone. Let love guide you instead of fear and hate.

NewYorker11 August 15th, 2022

@Fristo

getting along with my family and friends!

always treat others with respect!

my favorite area of 7 Cups was the chat section, and this allowed me to build on my sociability and go to the group chats. my 7 Cups interests have not changed much, i am grateful for this community, as a member AND as a listener!

i love the 7 Cups community because it allows anyone to come and express themselves and their emotions, which can help them to cope with anything they are experiencing.

please have a great day today, you are a great person!!!

always treat people with respect, because you want to be treated with respect as well!!!

to evolve as a human being, working on your own character and identity is a great goal, then you will be able to reach out to others.

bellarina74 August 22nd, 2022

@Fristo

1. What mattered for you the most in your early childhood days? Love and support from my family and friends.

1. What message would you like to leave for the entire earth through your life? Be kind.

1. What used to be your favorite area of cups when you first joined? How did your interests develop or change over your stay at cups? My favourite area of 7 Cups is having like-minded people to chat to.

1. What do you like most about us, the 7cups community? There is no judgment, just support.

Use it as often as possible and do not be afraid to voice any problems or concerns. Someone is always willing to listen.

To connect with like-minded people and solve problems as they arise.

Be kind. I firmly believe in the saying "what goes around, comes around". Be kind and the world should return this to you.

charmingSky5972 August 25th, 2022

@bellarina74 beautifully written :)

charmingSky5972 August 25th, 2022

family quality time :)

let love guide you

i used to just go on the listener chats but now i discovered communities and like blogging with u all

the community support

focus on good things in your life today :)

to be a good peer support and to express myself through my journey, and beyond cups to get sober and live a beautifully recovered life and earn a living through a library job (this might change idk yet)

let LOVE GUIDE US!! self love, love and compassion for others, our higher power, etc. <3