Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Living with Leaders Quotables

October 20th, 2021

You are full of beautiful life learnings! Share some of your learnings with us here: https://tinyurl.com/LivingwithLeaders

2c9cc5ab0a1e9075647952ea8423ac16.jpg

Browse this thread to find some quotable words said by our 7cups leaders (members and listeners)!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 20th, 2021

Love them all , thanks for sharing 😊 @Fristo

Our leaders are super insightful and inspirational ! Woohoo @GlenM , @asilentobserver , @Heather225 ❤

October 24th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Without doubt our leaders are insightful and inspiring. Always a treat and privilege to get to hear more from their wisdom world.

Zahraa000 October 20th, 2021

Wonderful and motivating saying💜

LavenderHere October 20th, 2021

@Fristo
Thank you so much for compiling and sharing these with us!!!

October 24th, 2021

@empatheticLavender2924 My pleasure!

amiablePeace77 October 20th, 2021

@Fristo

Thank you for sharing these insightful quotes!

October 24th, 2021

@amiablePeace77 I am glad, amiable

bubblingBreeze14 October 21st, 2021

@Fristo

Wow 😍, what a nice compilation of views. It's amazing @Fristo ❤️. Thank you for sharing this with us.

I think everyone deserves to hear at least one of these. Also, I do believe everyone has some kind of inspiration within them that could light up anyone's day! ⭐️

October 24th, 2021

@bubblingBreeze14 Very rightly said. Everyone has some inspiration within them that could light up anyone's day.

bubblingBreeze14 October 24th, 2021

@Fristo

❤️

emotionalTalker2260 October 21st, 2021

@Fristo

such beautiful quotes. 😀

October 24th, 2021

@emotionalTalker2260 As beautiful as talker's goodness for us!

emotionalTalker2260 October 24th, 2021

@Fristo

aww, fristo (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ back at ya

XD *states my overstated quote* :D

we could complain because roses have thorns or rejoice because thorns have roses- owner of the quote is *anonymous because i can't remember who actually came up with the quote :D

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ stay awesome everyone.

October 24th, 2021

@emotionalTalker2260 As beautiful as talker's goodness for us!

RideaRainbow October 21st, 2021

Very inspiring and motivational words. Sharing a quote with you all :

I am especially glad of the divine gift of laughter; it has made the world human and lovable, despite all its pain and wrong.

W.E.B. DU BOIS

October 22nd, 2021

@RideaRainbow Laughter opens up our perspective!

GoldenRuleJG October 21st, 2021

@Fristo Awesome quotes :)

July 17th, 2022

screenshot-2022-07-17-11-53_1658039019.12 AM.png

"Regardless of who one is or where they’re from, being able to support one another is what helps keep a community strong."

- by @EmmaE

Read the full interview here

July 17th, 2022

screenshot-2022-07-17-12-05_1658039862.50 PM.png

"7 Cups has a gift economy model. If you are giving something, you are receiving something as well. It can come in any form, shape, sizes and nature. Gift is a gift!"

- by @ASilentObserver

Read the full interview here.

July 17th, 2022

screenshot-2022-07-17-12-11_1658040108.12 PM.png

"Be your true self because at the end of the day, it’s you who makes the difference in your life."

- by @Heather225

The full interview is here.

July 17th, 2022

screenshot-2022-07-17-12-16_1658040419.42 PM.png

"Sometimes to get through the challenges and struggles, all we need is someone to believe in us without a question."

- by @ASilentObserver

Full interview with Obs here.

July 17th, 2022

screenshot-2022-07-17-12-19_1658040611.22 PM.png

"I think - somehow and I’m not sure how it works - but giving somehow results in amplified love back."

- by @GlenM

Full interview here.

July 17th, 2022

screenshot-2022-07-17-12-27_1658041065.27 PM.png

"Learning about active listening on 7Cups has allowed me to be a better listener for my friends so I’m able to support them better, and it’s also made me more patient."

- by @EmmaE

The full interview with Emma is here.

audienta July 18th, 2022

What an amazing quote, I can relate a lot. Thank you for sharing it @Fristo!

Lilpinksheep July 17th, 2022

Hi fristo I just wanted to say hi because I have not seen you for a while. I always like your positive kind nature. ❤ I'm staying positive. I heard to thrive in life you need 3 bones. A back bone, wish bone and most importantly a funny bone 😋

July 18th, 2022

@Lilpinksheep Very good to hear from you, Lil❤️

July 18th, 2022

Service Leadership describes well what I try to do as a leader: I try to serve my peers, my mentees, and the community as good as I can.

- @audienta

Read the full interview here.

Harsvin July 18th, 2022

love-is-a-skill-you-can-work-at-it-and-become-better-at-it.jpg

"Love is a skill. You can work at it and become better at it. If we all work together, then we can measurably help one another and make the world a significantly - unimaginably better - place where many more heal and flourish."

By - @GlenM

Harsvin July 18th, 2022

dont-compare-yourself-to-others-compete-with-yourself-that.jpg

"Don’t compare yourself to others; compete with yourself. That way all you can do is outdo yourself."

By - @Heather225

Harsvin July 18th, 2022

i-start-every-single-day-with-the-thought-if-today-will-be.jpg

"I start every single day with the thought, “If today will be my last day, for what reasons or memories, would one remember me?” Keeping that thought, I try to take my small steps every day.

So, maybe you would like to try that?"

- By @ASilentObserver

Read full interview here

Harsvin July 18th, 2022

i-think-what-truly-defines-a-leader-is-someone-who-takes.jpg

"I think what truly defines a leader is someone who takes initiative and who is interested in giving back to their community."

By - @sophiasanae

Read full interview here

Harsvin July 18th, 2022

i-see-life-as-a-sort-of-river-that-flows-the-river-is.jpg

"I see life as a sort of river that flows. The river is flowing all around me. I can try to maneuver in the river to go in a direction, but ultimately the river is going to flow where it flows. I deliberately try to influence the things I can influence and accept what I cannot."

By - @GlenM

Harsvin July 18th, 2022

i-think-somehow-and-im-not-sure-how-it-works-but-giving.jpg

"I think - somehow and I’m not sure how it works - but giving somehow results in amplified love back. My grandmother said “love always comes back” and I think she was right - only it comes back greater than what was initially given."

By - GlenM

Read full interview here

Aileen1114117 July 18th, 2022

I can't believe I just realized love can also be a skill

Harsvin July 18th, 2022

keeping-a-clear-head-is-very-difficult-but-once-you-try-to.jpg

"Keeping a clear head is very difficult but once you try to practice mindfulness the effects are great."

By - @DrDonut

Read full interview here

Harsvin July 18th, 2022

20220718-141551-0000.png

"Give others the benefit of the doubt. You’ll never know what someone is thinking, and you may not know exactly what is going on behind a missed text or a late arrival. Giving the benefit of the doubt allows us to place our attention on what we can control. It takes us away from placing blame, judging, resenting, over to searching for what actions to take to improve, mitigate, or resolve the situation to a better state. It’s also a valuable exercise in compassion, which fits what we do here [at 7cups]! It takes practice, but over time, you’ll feel better for it."

By - @Heather225

Read full interview here

Harsvin July 18th, 2022

believe-me-you-everything-valuable-in-life-has-its-seeds-in.jpg

"Believe me you, everything valuable in life has its seeds in a sound mental health"

By - @Fristo

Read full interview here

WarmLightXO July 18th, 2022

@Harsvin @Fristo

These are gorgeous!

Brightfuture82 July 19th, 2022

_1658210217.63175-WALL·E.jpg

"If we’re talking about a very general growth on 7Cups, as a listener and a leader, I’ll have to highlight just one thing, that is the willingness to learn and receiving feedback with an open mind. Goes a long way!"

- By @BrightSunset61❤️

The full interview is here

Harsvin July 19th, 2022

even-if-you-disagree-with-anything-you-always-have-a-choice.jpg

"Even if you disagree with anything, you always have a choice to disagree respectfully 💜"

By - @AmazingNutella24

Read full interview here