It's about that time of the week

to get to know our awesome leaders!

Who could it be?

Interviewee: @Fristo

Interviewer: @Heathermarie95

⛄ HeatherM:

What is your self-care routine?

Fristo:

Breathing, I remember to breathe and take things slow.

I also have a dialogue with myself as a good friend, that’s my favorite thing to do.

⛄ HeatherM:

Why did you decide to join 7Cups as a listener?

Fristo:

Wish I knew! Something in me pulled me towards it.

It always appealed to me to connect with people and in good and meaningful ways.

⛄ HeatherM:

What inspired you to create the Peer Appreciation program?

Fristo:

It created itself. It started with a thought that I want to see people appreciating

good qualities in one another and things kept getting shaped as I shared the idea with more people.

I love to share my thoughts and ideas and work together; and that is my favorite thing to do at 7cups.

⛄ HeatherM:

What is one quote you live by?

Fristo:

“Little is a lot if your direction is right.”

⛄ HeatherM:

What is your favorite TV show?

Fristo:

My life. It’s an entertaining TV show and I watch it with amazement every day.

screenshot-2023-12-10-at-5-46-08-pm_1702248382.png

Positivity Friends Taglist: @amazingYellow9379 @BenittaJ @BobbyX @bobCatz @Brahmm @CalmRosebud @Capana4u @ChillingRain @chyni @Claritea @Clio9876 @compassionateArrow7396 @courageousSnowflake22 @DanCat1128 @depreshunned @dreamIcicle8467 @EmpathysGarden @Ervie @fristo @HachiBee @heathermarie95 @Kristynsmama @MoonPhase7 @OllieRNLI999 @Parkey46 @protostarr @safetysource12 @tranquilBlossom79 @yourcaringconfidant @ZendagiMigzaraaa

If anyone wishes to be added or removed from this taglist, please drop a pm to @fristo or @heathermarie95

YourCaringConfidant December 10th, 2023

Thanks for tagging me to see this beautiful interview! I absolutely love your answer to how you created the peer appreciation program! 🥰 What a beautiful answer and thanks to all who helped bring it to life and make it what it is today. Fristo, you are such an inspiration. 

Heather, I love your interview choice questions! You did a great job and I enjoyed reading it! ❤

DanCat1128 December 11th, 2023

Tw: Caps 

WOW GREAT JOB!!!!!!! 🎉🥇🎊

Loved the interview idea!!!!

heathermarie95 OP December 11th, 2023

thank you 😀

new interview every week 😀

chyni December 11th, 2023

@heathermarie95

thanks for the tag heather ❤️

@fristo aye friend! you did great, and congrats on the peer appreciation program, it’s an absolutely stunning idea 🎉❤️ love your answers too 

Tinywhisper11 December 11th, 2023

@heathermarie95 clap clap clap ❤ awesome interview fristo ❤❤ your one of a kind ❤❤ oh! No dang it right is the right direction... I need to turn the other way quici😂😂😂😂😂

CompassionateArrow December 12th, 2023

@heathermarie95

This was lovely to see!😍 Fristo, Heather, you're both amazinggg✨

Sending huggsss💝💝💝

Can't wait to see more interviews! Thanks for the tag!😄