It's about that time of the week

to get to know our awesome leaders!

Who could it be?

Interviewee: @Bubbles2025

Interviewer: @Heathermarie95

HeatherM:

What is your self-care routine?

Bubbles:

My self care routine changes daily. Honestly it depends on how much free time I have, especially now that I am a full time college student. However, everyday I make sure that I drink water, exercise/get fresh air even if its just a few minutes, and eat. These are all very valuable parts of my routine. Other things I like to do for self care include watching tv, showering, doing face masks, hanging out with friends and sleeping ahah. I love my sleep.

HeatherM:

Why did you decide to become a listener at 7Cups?

Bubbles:

There are so many reasons as to why I became a listener on 7 cups, but the main one and obvious one was to give a safe space for everyone. I know what it is like to struggle with mental health and feel like I had no one to turn to. I want to make sure people realize that its okay to struggle and that someone is in their corner rooting for them. I joined during covid because I knew that was a tough time for a lot of people, myself included. I also want to become a therapist at the end of all my college studies, and I thought that being a listener for this platform would be a great opportunity to learn and differentiate my learning style depending on the members/clients needs. I want to be that person that people feel they can message when struggling. I want to give anyone a space to be able to vent, scream, cry, anything without the fear of being judged. I want to give what I didn't have when I was younger. I don’t want anyone to have to struggle in this world alone. 

HeatherM:

What would you consider to be your favorite role that you currently hold? Why?

Bubbles:

I think that my favorite role I hold right now is ATL. I know that isn’t much of a “role” but it is the one I value most. It gives me the opportunity to help both teens and adults with whatever they might be struggling with. I also have only just aged up about a year ago, so sometimes it is easier for me to still relate to teenage rants than adults as I am still trying to figure it out myself aaha. Being an ATL is so valuable because I am able to help twice as many people. I don’t take general requests currently, I only take members that reach out personally by clicking my profile. I think it makes it more authentic and valuable that way.

HeatherM:

What is one quote that you live by?

Bubbles:

“be the reason someone smiles today” - now I know that is not much of a quote, but it is something I live by everyday. If I can make someone smile, then I know I have succeeded that day. It takes no energy to be kind or helpful. I want to be able to spread as much positivity and gratuitousness as I can. Making others smile or feel heard, helps me grow as a person. 

screenshot-2023-11-26-at-1-58-13-pm_1701025175.png

Positivity Friends Taglist: @ChillingRain @ZendagiMigzaraaa @Ervie @placidPapaya8662 @Clio9876 @Claritea @enthusiasticPine6585 @unitedinflames @GoldenNest2727 @Tinywhisper11 @depreshunned @BeCreative1967 @EmpathysGarden @ChillingRain @BenittaJ @CaringSub @LoveMyMoonflowers @georginahowe @Tulipsmile

(wanted to be added or removed from this taglist? please pm @fristo or @heathermarie95)

Bubbles2025 November 26th, 2023

had such a fun time doing this interview. felt so honored, I hope this helps people get to know me better : )

LoveMyMoonflowers November 26th, 2023

@Bubbles2025 

i really enjoyed reading this interview! ❤️ thank youuu, bubbles, for being such a wonderful part of our community and spreading so much love around ❤️ we appreciate you so much! 💕 sending looottts of love your way hehe 💕

heathermarie95 OP November 26th, 2023

@Bubbles2025 im glad you had a good time. it was nice getting to know about ya :D

LoveMyMoonflowers November 26th, 2023

@heathermarie95 

thank you for creating this lovely post, heatherr! 

BenittaJ November 27th, 2023

@Bubbles2025 heya i enjoyed reading it. I pictured you as bubbles on a seat and courage the cowardy dog on the other seat and me being the cameragirl... Its so much fun 🥰

Ervie November 26th, 2023

@heathermarie95 you just made me smile by mentioning me in this post. Hope we get to know each other better. ☺️

heathermarie95 OP November 26th, 2023

yay im glad to hear that 😀

Tinywhisper11 November 27th, 2023

@heathermarie95 awww your very sweet ❤ awsome interview ❤❤ merry Christmas ❤

ZendagiMigzaraaa December 1st, 2023

@heathermarie95

Loved reading this!!

Sending hugs to everyone💜🌌💜