It's about that time of the week

to get to know our awesome PAT Team

Who could it be?

Interviewee: @BlissfulBue

Interviewer: @Heathermarie95

🌟 HeatherM:

What is your self-care routine?

BlissfulBue:

Well, before getting down to my day to day business, I have a morning routine, which is dedicated solely to me, I do some meditation or priming (check out Tony Robbins)🧘, read/listen to a self-development book📚, do a little work on my personal projects. In the evening, I also have a routine, exercise (sometimes involves dancing!), yoga 🕺, face routine(masks, scrubs, etc), journal 📖, meditate. Every day, I make sure I have time to do something fun, like some DIY arts and crafts, or simply watcing a tv show 🙂

🌟 HeatherM:

What is one quote you live by?

BlissfulBue:

Depending on the season in my life, I have different quotes. Right now it’s  ✨Desire outwins nature✨ ….. This is very powerful for me, as it basically reminds me that ANYTING is possible, as long as I want it badly enough and work towards it, it’ll work out 👍.

🌟 HeatherM:

Why did you decide to join 7Cups as a listener?

BlissfulBue:

Well, I was looking for online volunteer opportunities and thanks to ChatGPT, it suggested this platform 💃. I was also happy to see that there were trainings available which would help me help people more. Also it was perfect because I’m a quiet person, so best believe, I do more listening than talking, so yeah 😀

🌟 HeatherM:

Have you recommended 7 Cups to anyone in your life and what happened?

BlissfulBue:

I have! I’ve recommended it to a number of people actually. I got one to join as a listener, but she kept getting ghosted, and she eventually gave up 🙊. The others, well let’s just say they are still on the journey to joining our beautiful community 😀

🌟 HeatherM:

What is one piece of advice you have for a new listener?

BlissfulBue:

You’ve got this! And considering that you’re here, it means you are very capable! 💯 And if you’re finding it hard to listen, navigate the platform or anything else, the Quality Listening Program is a great start! ✨

screenshot-2024-02-16-at-7-17-36-pm_1708129070.png

This interview is part of the Living with Leaders interview series. If you want to give/take an interview too, fill out the Living with Leaders interview form here: 
https://forms.gle/QAXcpFZoksdDzUxq7

Positivity Friends Taglist: @amazingYellow9379 @BenittaJ @BobbyX @bobCatz @Brahmm @CalmRosebud @Capana4u @ChillingRain @chyni @Claritea @Clio9876 @compassionateArrow7396 @courageousSnowflake22 @DanCat1128 @depreshunned @dreamIcicle8467 @EmpathysGarden @Ervie @fristo @HachiBee @heathermarie95 @Kristynsmama @Lovelilly @MoonPhase7 @OllieRNLI999 @Parkey46 @protostarr @safetysource12 @tranquilBlossom79 @yourcaringconfidant @ZendagiMigzaraaa

If anyone wishes to be added or removed from this taglist, please drop a pm to @fristo or @heathermarie95

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 17th

@heathermarie95

Yay another awesome interview with another awesome hooman, thank you for sharing, Heather!😊

@BlissfulBue

Bue, its been a while since I've seen you around, so this was a nice post to come across with another chance at getting to know your brilliant self more. Thank youu for sharing. 

I love how you dedicate some time during the beginning of your day solely to yourself. #TakeNotesSun 

This is me usually in mornings lol-

image_1708159509.png

Aye and definitely, a good combination of desire, hardwork, resilience, persistence and optimism can really take one to places. Keep going!💖

Ooh and high fives for being more of a listener and less of a talker. I am the same. xD

BlissfulBue February 19th

@Sunisshinningandsoareyou

Sun! The Internet gave up on me😂 hence the quietness🤭

Awww🤗☺️ You always noticing and saying the right things! Making me smile outchere☺️ high fives back! 🙌🏾🙌🏾 I hope one day, I too can spread so much love like you do 🤗

The cat though😂😂😂

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 21st

@BlissfulBue

Aw meanie internet :0 I hope it makes amends with you soon hehe.

This is sooo sweet of you to say, I think you spread a lot of love around already. Keep being you!🥰

The cat, yes, I know right?!😂🤣

BlissfulBue February 19th

@Heathermarie95

Thank you for the opportunity to share a little about Bue✨💃🏾💃🏾

WeEarth February 21st

@heathermarie95

Bue, I am so happy to see you here. Thank you for sharing the insights! Bue, always keep being yourself and amazing as you are!

sending-love.gif

WeEarth February 21st

@WeEarth @BlissfulBue

BlissfulBue February 24th

@WeEarth thank you Earth❤️💕

YourCaringConfidant February 21st

@heathermarie95 Another amazing interview conducted by you. 👏 I enjoyed this one as much as the last or maybe it was the one before the last one. Who am I kidding? I enjoy reading all the interviews you do to spotlight these amazing people. Thank you. 

@BlissfulBue My amazing ♊ twin being featured. Whooo hoooo. 🎉🎊 I absolutely loved reading this so I get to learn more about you. I love your self care routine, but not only that.... I love that you mentioned how you take time to do something fun. So while, yes, self care is important-- I take your mention that life should be worth living and that includes having fun. ♡ Bue, thank you for sharing such positive, encouraging words with us. You are soooo right-- we are all capable! I am so glad you are here and proud of you for all the good you bring into the world. Stay amazing, my Gemini twin. ♡ 

@YourCaringConfidant

♊Twin! 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💕💕 I'm really for having fun 😂 thank you so much Desiree😊✨

Heather225 February 21st

@BlissfulBue shoutout to ChatGPT for bringing you to us! that's awesome! and thank you for helping support QLP!

@heathermarie95 great interview!

@Heather225 yes😂 ChatGPT✊🏾✊🏾