Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Fly with Fristo

April 3rd, 2022

Fly with Fristo

Interviewer: @MamaPiggy

What inspired you to join 7 cups?

Love inspired me. Pure love and compassion for my fellow human beings. I love to contribute to the happiness of the world and 7cups presented me with a wondrous opportunity to be able to do so.

Do you believe the work you do on 7 cups makes a difference?

“A little is a lot, when your direction is good.” Remember, that which is good for your inner soul, is good for everyone. It makes a difference to my mental health when I look to make a positive difference in people’s lives on 7cups, by the simple act of offering kind words. I am watchful of what comes out of me and look to ensure that what comes out of me reaches the heart of the receiver and changes it a bit for good.

Are you happy with your current roles?

No, absolutely not! I am never content with the possibilities in me and want to offer more and more through my roles.

Were you a member before you were a listener?

I became a member after I became a listener. But the member side did not give me much compared to the joy I have felt in being a listener.

Lastly, do you believe in miracles?

What isn’t a miracle? Nature spellbound me. The course of life is mysterious and beautiful. Live true to yourself each day as it comes and you will be a witness to the most amazing miracles in your own life.

Living with Leaders Taglist: @rrretsuko @Smilingfuture @blindHeart12 @HealingTalk @blissfulForest7074 @FallenStarss @Moonlemon48 @Izzy274 @Zahraa000 @imaginativePear6493 @BeautifulSun298501 @ShapeshiftSystem @EmmaE @GoldenRuleJG @Helgafy @AveryLove @Adeline12345 @WhiteRoses25 @KrystalRose01 @ouiCherie @Brightfuture82 @MilaAvery @lovelyWaterfall2170 @DLynn88911221 @adventurousBranch3786 @Prachi9876 @VaryingCloud @DonaldDraper @Erato @avasoftandsimple @Zarram77 @TheAutumnWitch @HealingBrokenWIngs

This interview is part of the Living with Leaders Interview Series. Learn about the series here

April 3rd, 2022

@Fristo Lovely Fristo 🧡`

GoldenRuleJG April 3rd, 2022

@Fristo as always you are a fab interviewer 💫😃

@MamaPiggy thanks for sharing your Amazing thoughts - these words are inspiring 🙌☺️

April 3rd, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG I am interviewee this time 😝

GoldenRuleJG April 3rd, 2022

@Fristo 🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣I’m so sorry yeah you are ☺️What a nice interview and fab questions from mama 👍

BeautifulSun298501 April 3rd, 2022

This is so beautiful and filled with so much positivity! I love this!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 4th, 2022

Hey @GuineaPigzFurEver, thankyouu for turning the tables on Fristo xD nothing more joyful to see the tables turning lol. Great questions, Guinea, you've picked such an outstanding candidate for the interview. ❤️

I don't have any new way to appreciate you @Fristo 😛 you are ever so inspiring and wise. It really feels like you've lived life in all its glory to be able to come up with such fantastic "bite-sized" lessons for us, so very appreciable, as always. I hope your love for life and the living is ever so growing and contagious. ❤️

warmthAndUnderstanding6 April 4th, 2022

Great interviewing @MissPiggy ! Full of both depth and breadth. And @Fristo , you're reminding us what it's all about. In the midst of the influx of member calls due to COVID, I remember why I started. I can enter each call with that warm-hearted tone that used to fly from my keyboard. Thanks for being a source of wisdom and inspiration. It's really buoyed me.

GuineaPigzFurEver April 4th, 2022

Thank you everyone, especially Fristo.

Clarisse29 April 4th, 2022

@Fristo

really enjoyed reading this! kudos to you Fristo! you’re a rockstar!

rommebai000 April 4th, 2022

@fristo you definitely are a inspiration to me and push me to be the best person I can be. You are a amazing person and I admire that in you. :)

blissfulForest7074 April 4th, 2022

@Fristo

Amazing interview this one too ! You're an amazing interviewer, but an even more amazing interviewee too. I'm truly amazed by the wise words you spoke in here, loved how humble and compassionate you are.

@MamaPiggy Thank you for asking wonderful questions to our lovely Fristo. I got hear ( no, read) wonderful insights once again 😀

theogday April 5th, 2022

I would very much like an interview if you’re not too busy.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 5th, 2022

Hey @theogday, glad to see your interest, you can use this form, https://forms.gle/8VZTLRhJkk3GePaH6 ❤️