Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi Kindness Nominators! πŸŒŸπŸ™Œ This thread is dedicated to thanking you! πŸ™πŸ’•

December 8th, 2023

The mentors / mega members, mods, and baron of big-hearts listeners of the community are our Kindness Nominators. 😊🌟 Any mentor or mod (former or present) may nominate any member or listener using the Kindness Crusader Nomination Form. πŸ†πŸ’Œ For easy remembrance of the nomination form, here is the attractive tinyurl of the form: πŸ”—πŸ‘‰ https://tinyurl.com/7CupsKindnessNomination

Truth be told, the community thrives because of you. You are someone who finds kindness talents -and that is the best talent of all! You bring out the beauty in the world and encourage it more. βœ¨πŸŒŸπŸŒπŸŒΊπŸŒˆπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

So, the more you do that, the more we want to thank you for doing that. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™Œ

All nominators [please note all mentors and mods may be nominators] will be thanked with special gifts 🎁 [the gift could be a warm message for you, cheers πŸŽ‰, or even a special thank you badge for the regular and consistent nominators - wait for what we plan for the special you!]. ✨

be-kind-belize-logo_1702023385.jpg

Want to join our team too? Read the details here.Β 

The Project Main Thread is here.

Tagging our first-ever nominators of the Kindness Project, thank you for giving us this grand start with all the generous nominations! πŸ™πŸŒŸ Let's keep the kindness going as we close this year and dawn on 2024 - let's call it a Kindness Year coming up! πŸ’–πŸŒˆβœ¨

@HealingTalk @
Suryansh @Kristynsmama @bluerivercares @MistyMagic @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @KristenHR @fristo @CalmRosebud @AnnaSilverberg @blissart @CommunityModAnne @amiablePeace77Β @YourCaringConfidant

14 of us, woohoo! πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³

WeEarth January 11th

@InsightfulPhoenix

πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ˜

Thank you phoenix

WhereIsRed January 12th

@InsightfulPhoenix

Thank you all

quby-quby-sticker.gif

InsightfulPhoenix January 12th

Thank you @BenittaJ for helping me assist @PatienceImpatiens on accomplishing a milestoneΒ πŸ€—. Please enjoy the artwork!

patienceimpatiens-3_1705086780.png

InsightfulPhoenix January 17th

Thank you to @Sunishiningandsoareyou and @Kindheartedlily for assisting your fellow friend @Kindnessmatters2020 for gathering 2 nominations out of 3 towards their Kindness Crusader Badge! Please enjoy the art work as a thank you from me <3Β 

kindnessmatters2020-3_1705505271.png

Thank you for all of your nominations towards your friends @Kristynsmama, we appreciate you helping us display an honorable kindness mention for @Healingtalk. Please take this piece of art as a token of love and kindness from us as a way of saying we appreciate you being here on 7cups!

healingtalk-2_1705506721.png

HealingTalk January 17th

So well deserved!

Kristy deserves any recognition we might imagine!Β πŸ’œ

@InsightfulPhoenixΒ @Kristynsmama

Kristynsmama January 17th

@InsightfulPhoenix

i love it! Β Thank you!

Thank you @Aurewolf and @CalmRosebud you both are just so sweet to your friend @MindfulJourney22. I do enjoy seeing friends leave such beautiful messages for their fellow friend and help assist them in their journeys here on 7cups!Β 

m-3_1705509725.png

I just wanted to take a moment and say that @Aurewolf is such a sweet friend and fellow peer, from nominating another fellow friend/member. Aure has nominated another fellow friend/peer to assist them on their journey. thank you for being a big help to @Bluerivercares, please enjoy the specialized thank you art <3Β 

bluerivercares-2_1705511474.png

I want to take a moment and thank @Kristynsmama, @Weearth and @Aurewolf for assisting their friend @Sadcat13 at a achieving a goal on 7cups for a Kindness Crusader Badge. You are all just wonderful <3 here is the specialized artwork please enjoy!

sadcat13-4_1705524588.png

sadcat13 January 17th

@InsightfulPhoenixΒ πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

WeEarth January 17th

@InsightfulPhoenix

πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ’“πŸ˜€πŸ’“

InsightfulPhoenix January 18th

Thank you to @Sunisshiningandsoareyou and @Kindheartedlily for helping me allow @Kindnessmatters2020 achieve the Kindness Crusader Badge. Thank you both for your nominations and all of your hard work, please enjoy the revamp of this specialized thank you <3

kindnessmatters2020-8_1705589370.png

kindheartedLily January 19th

@InsightfulPhoenix

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that😊

@Lovelilly, thank you for assisting me with @GeorgieUk 's nominations, just one more till Kindness Crusader Badge! Here is the specialized thank you from me to youΒ πŸ€—

georgieuk-news-3_1705591069.png

Huge thank you to @Aurewolf and @Weearth for creating such beautiful messages for their dear friend @Avaria, you have not only created a pathway for your friend but also created a milestone for receiving to nominations! Here is a specialized thank you from me to the both of you!

add-a-heading-3_1705593849.png

WeEarth January 18th

@InsightfulPhoenix

πŸ˜ŠπŸ’ž

@InsightfulPhoenixΒ 

image_1705596947.png

Thank you for all you do, Phoenix, just a little way to remind you how appreciated you are too!πŸ’–

Awwwww that is adorable! Thank you so much this really made my dayπŸ€—. @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

InsightfulPhoenix January 25th

Specialized thank you @Silverseastar for assisting their fellow friend @Hopieremi in gaining a nomination toward their Kindness Crusader badge! Here is a token of the k.c teams gratitude to you being such a good friend @silverseastar, please enjoy this beautiful artwork that was created just for you!

add-a-sbheading-2_1706193742.pngΒ 

InsightfulPhoenix January 25th

Another specialized thank for such a brightly beautiful @Silverseastar for assisting another fellow friend @Clarisse29. Thank you for not only paving away for them to receive their Kindness Crusader Badge, but displaying such compassionate and kindness!

clarissa-2_1706197902.png

InsightfulPhoenix January 31st

Another specialized thank you to @Aurewolf for their constant spread of kindness and compassion to their fellow friends, thank you for giving @CompassionArrow a kindness mention! You are just too sweet, please do not ever change! Here is a specialized thank you from me to you!

compassionate-2_1706738388.png

InsightfulPhoenix January 31st

@Aurewolf and @Weeath, I am so happy to see the beautiful compassion you too display for your friends and fellow peers. It really does make me happy to see your names more than once, I enjoy creating such unique artwork each time for the both of you! Here is a specialized thank you from me to you both!Β 

victorialove-3_1706739967.png

WeEarth February 1st

@InsightfulPhoenix

you-make-my-heart-smile-heart.gif

YourCaringConfidant February 3rd

This very special posting is dedicated to IP who is an amazing nominator, teammate, and friend. @InsightfulPhoenix is part of the kindness crusaders project and has sent in a total of 37 nominations for their peers thus far! That's sure a lot of smiles!

I wanted to congratulate you on earning such a special badge! This badge belongs to you, so wear it proudly. You deserve this and so much more!Β 

993d9c25-e6d5-4da6-9b88-5f7b16b8b217_1706955519.jpeg

I want to let you know that I see you, IP. Not just for being a nominator, but for everything. I am so happy that you are my teammate. I see the effort and love you put into every single graphic you make. It's beautiful. You are so gifted and creative. I see you when you make meaningful posts in other communities, I see your kindness towards others. You are truly a wonderful person. I just wanted to acknowledge you, because I see you. You are so special and I hope you have a happy, beautiful day. β™‘ Xoxo.Β 

InsightfulPhoenix February 3rd

After some hectic days, this definitely made my morning, literally crying lol but happy though πŸ₯²πŸ€£πŸ’–. I enjoy doing these graphics because ever since I was a litte kid, I just wanted to display my art somehow. Now, I'm doing it for you all and even if it's a small gesture of kindness, I'll continue to do it because being compassionate, kind and understanding is freeπŸ’– @Yourcaringconfidant

YourCaringConfidant February 3rd

@InsightfulPhoenix Xoxo. Hugs! πŸ€—

InsightfulPhoenix February 8th

Thank you to @Anonymousff07 and @Ruii00 for being such amazing helpers for assisting your friend @PositivePumpkin22 on their journey to achieve the Kindness Crusader Badge. Keep up the good work and nominations!

positivepumpkin22-4_1707401586.png

Big shoutout to @Kristynsmama and @Callcumcares421 for being so gracious to @CommunitymodIris and allowing them to achieve a beautiful Milestone of 2 nominations towards the Kindness Crusader Badge! Please enjoy the artwork that is displayed below as a gift from us to you!

add-a-subheading-9_1707404792.png

Big thank you to @Yourcaringconfidant with assisting me in getting @WeEarth the recognition, they deserved for being so kind to their fellow fellow friends and peers with their big hearted nominations. Now they are half way through to the Kindness Crusader Badge! Here is a beautifully dedicated piece of art as a thank you!

weearth-3_1707407057.png

YourCaringConfidant February 8th

@InsightfulPhoenix Earth deserves it! It was long overdue. I am just amazed by her kindness. Thank you, IP, for the lovely graphic. :)Β 

WeEarth February 8th

@YourCaringConfidant

Desiree, Thank you so much for your kind words! It truly means a lot to me.πŸ₯Ή

InsightfulPhoenix February 14th

I wanted to take the time out and send out a specialized thank you to @Kristynsmama and @Callcumcares421Β πŸ€—! Please take this beautiful thank you as a gift for Valentines day, you both are absolutely amazing! Keep up the phenomenal workπŸ₯°

add-a-subheading-14_1707920161.png

I am just beyond happy to make these beautiful specialized thank you for you @WeEarth, You are just a sweet person and you are always giving your fellow friends/peers their time to shine! Such amazing dedication to your friend @BenittaJΒ 

benittaj-2_1707921537.png

WeEarth February 14th

@InsightfulPhoenix

Thank you Phoe

friends-best.gif

Incoming art message for our lovely @Weearth, thank you for assisting @Dancat1128 reach the goal of receiving the Kindness Crusader Badge, Your just on a orbit around the kindness and compassion milky way! Please enjoy another beautiful piece of art just for you!

congratulations-7_1707922658.png

WeEarth February 14th

@InsightfulPhoenix

thank-you-thanks.gif

Enjoy this Groovy pumpkin of a dance card @WeEarth! Thank you for assisting your friend and peer @PositivePumpkin22 with their Kindness Crusader Badge, you appreciation for your friends is beyond measurableΒ πŸ€—

positivepumpkin22-9_1707924563.png

WeEarth February 14th

@InsightfulPhoenix

charlie-brown-snoopy.gif

I just want to dance with how much I appreciate and enjoy announcing another thank you for you @WeEarth, You are very appreciated by the K.C Team and the rest of the 7cups community thank you for helping another fellow friend, with their honorable kindness mention!Β 

bluerivercares-3_1707925287.png