Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Help Wanted for Appreciation Check-Ins!

WarmLightXO May 28th, 2022

Notice: The check-in host role is closed now. But you may join us as a peer appreciation team member here: https://forms.gle/rgPfNwytBgJRChp7A As a team member, you may optionally be hosting appreciation check-ins too! [We have a dedicated appreciation chatroom events sheet for that on our dashboard.]

We present to you the all new Appreciation Check-In!

Appreciation is strongly and consistently associated with greater happiness. Appreciation helps people feel more positive emotions, enjoy good experiences, improve their health, deal with adversity, sleep better and build stronger relationships.

So it only follows that by practicing appreciation frequently, we can improve our mindsets and overall wellbeing!

This daily 30 minute check-in will take place in the Positivity Corner, and we invite you all to join us <3 More details to follow!

For this event for become regular and accessible for all, we need more hosts :o

To become a host, you must be able to commit to hosting one 30 minute session a week and be familiar with our chatrooms. Listeners and members are welcome to apply! For more information, please feel free to poke my DMs :) @WarmLightXO

Apply to join our team here!

As a warm-up and celebration of our new event, share with us- what’s one thing you appreciate today? It can be anything, from a peer, to a food, to something you’re looking forward to.

Tag some friends who might be interested in attending or hosting and you just might find cookies under your comment :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 30th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Woohooo awesome event! ❤

Something I appreciate today is air conditioner lol, too damn hot here!

How about you?

❤ Anddd yes tagging some people who may be interested in appreciation check-ins! @LavenderHere, @Daf8, @Chevy81, @LovingPeacefulHeart, @helpingheart23, @Melodyoftheocean, @Brahmm, @SparkyGizmo, @ArtemisStormWolf, @bright7cups ❤
(No pressure anyone, just thinking of y'all awesome people 🤗)

MelodyoftheOcean May 30th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for the Tag Suuuun!

I appreciate the sun actually, it's not too hot today, but existing 😋

SparkyGizmo May 30th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@WarmLightXO

Hi Elliot! 😊❤️ Oh my gosh! Thank you so very much for this amazing forum post! Everything you said, to me, is quite brilliant! This fits right into my "wheelhouse" and you just "hit me right where I live"! These are my daily practices. 😊 People have asked me "Gizzie, how are you able to be so positive and see the joy in so many things"? Now I can be like.....go ask Elliot! 👍 haha 😊❤️😊

Great initiative! Loving your thought concept/brain child for this daily check in! *high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

Hi Good Day Sunshine! 😊❤️ Thank you so very much for the tag and knowing in your heart that I would loveeeeeeeee this forum post! Woooooo hooooo!

First I'll say that something I appreciate is music! Sure is a beautiful thing for me!

Secondly, I'll go ahead and say that I appreciate the person who tagged me! Good Day Sunshine, thank you for being an amazing teammate, all that you do, all that you have done and everything you will continue to do for all of your teammates across the platform! *high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

Good Day Sunshine, I will "second" your amazing tag list! Excellent choices my friend! These are people that are some of the best talent that 7 cups has to offer (Sans me, but am incredibly grateful that I made your line up 😊❤️). Yup! I too have seen these people in action, and they got the "good stuff" with "bringing the heat and bringing the noise" in the rooms! 😊❤️😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 30th, 2022

@SparkyGizmo

Awww ofcourse Sparkyyy Sparkkk, truth be told, I hear "Appreciation" or anything related and my mind goes straight to @ SparkyGizmo, such is your charm, my friend. Andddd we've come a long way together now (here's hoping for a long time to go ahead also), so ofcourse I know you'd enjoy the tag hehe. Thankyouuu so so much for the kind words and appreciation (as always lol, you see what I am talking about?🤗), I appreciate you a whole lot too and always will, something you'd never have to doubt on being here forsureeee! ❤ Biggest *hugsssss* and *high fives* back. ❤

And weeee weee music is so awesome, now I also know just how much of a music aficionado you are and I share the love hehe, music is definitely something to be appreciative for. 🥰

SparkyGizmo May 30th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❤️❤️❤️

Daf8 May 30th, 2022

❤️ Thank you for the tag, Sun! I'm glad you have the air conditioner. Today, I can look at the sky and appreciate the view, so that's great! And, again, thank you for the tag: you are immensely sweet and wonderful. Thank you for being you ❤️

WarmLightXO OP May 31st, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*sprinkles cookies under your post as an offering*

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 31st, 2022

@WarmLightXO *nomsss* thankiees! 😃

LovingPeacefulHeart May 30th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Thanks for the tag @Sunisshiningandsoareyou !

Today with being Memorial Day here in the US, I want to express my gratitude for all of the military servicemen (and women of course! :P) and police officers and firefighters who paid the ultimate sacrifice while serving our country and communities! A big thank you to you all! <3

WarmLightXO OP May 30th, 2022

@lovingpeacefulheart

I live in the US too, big agreement!

*moment of silence for our fallen protectors*

WarmLightXO OP July 19th, 2022

@allnaturalbeYOUty

Whoop whoop, that's amazing! Someone will reach out soon 😊💚

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 19th, 2022

@allnaturalbeYOUty

Love how creative your username is. And yay for applying for this amazing role. Can't wait to have you onboard. ❤

SirenOfSerenity July 29th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

So glad I came across this post! These are one of the sessions I wanted to start hosting :3

WarmLightXO OP July 30th, 2022

@SirenOfSerenity

Oooh so glad to hear that! We would absolutely love to have you, you can apply here!

agreeableBanana2580 July 29th, 2022

Hi

WarmLightXO OP July 30th, 2022

@agreeableBanana2580

Hi! :)

Kait October 30th, 2022

@WarmLightXO What is the positivity corner?