Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

DJ Project Help Needed

CaringBrit March 7th, 2019

DJ Project Needs Your Help!

As many of you know I was recently named official 7cups DJ, when I go live however songs must be screened and can't do this when I'm live on the air, as it slows me down fetching requests and getting them added as fast as I possibly can so I'm looking for Team Members for this project.

a bit about the project im tasked with hosting therapeutic events in the DJ Rooms both Adult and teen side so Adults/Teens ATLs welcome.

Expectations for Team Members

-Be Active as much as you can give when i go live. Only you know your availabilities.

-Screen Songs especially those im unfamiliar with those im familiar with will be WHITE and in que those that are left white listen to it and then tell me wether or not its fine to play. Yellow = i know the songs wont need screening and green means i have added it to my que

-I can go live for 4 hours minimum so it's ok if you can't do this for the full-time im on as ill be looking for multi Team Members to help throughout if this interests you pm me

Also Global Mods your help is needed mainly on the Adult side but accepting both to help mod the rooms when there open so same as Team Members if cant do full-time length that's fine as is seeking multi here too for time coverage the help of the mods is so that i can focus on delivering the music and getting the requests out

if any of these roles are of interest please do reach me in PM Must be a Listener for this role

Requirements to be a Team Member- Listener

❤️6000 Cheers

❤️100 Chats

❤️5+ Positive Written Reviews

❤️4+ Average Star Rating

❤️Graduate Badge

❤️Preferred but not Required Verified Listener

Requirements to be a Team Member - Member

heart Must have been a member 3 months

heartCompassion Course

heartWise one badge

Room Supporters are now welcome both members and listeners must apply and go through room supporter training first DJ Team is now on the application

CCM mods also now welcome to choose DJ Team in the mod application its being added should be on there soon

If you Meet these requirements and the role still is of interest for Team member then apply on the Application Form by clicking HERE

No requirements for the Mod Role of modding for me being live just need Global Mod to be able to mod in DJ room

Edited recently 12/27/19 to add some new roles

MouseS April 1st, 2020

@CaringBrit

Would you mind elaborating on what your role as a 7 Cups DJ is? I've never heard of this before, but if I can help I'd love to. What is required of listeners if they decide to take part? smiley

CaringBrit OP April 1st, 2020

@MouseS if you havent read the post above already i already answer every question your asking

YeBoiiJ254 April 18th, 2020

Where or when is the dj room active?

CaringBrit OP April 18th, 2020

@YeBoiiJ254 group support rooms and when im live they will open i have a taglist i use to notify when im going live to get on it its in Community Projects and eve nts subcom find DJ Project/music therapy then taglist

YeBoiiJ254 April 19th, 2020

@CaringBrit which room?

CaringBrit OP April 19th, 2020

@YeBoiiJ254 music therapy room

YeBoiiJ254 April 20th, 2020

@CaringBrit What day(s) or time(s) are you live?

CaringBrit OP April 20th, 2020

@YeBoiiJ254 its random varies on my availabilities and currently none til i finish setting up my pc n test it

smarthappy6361 May 1st, 2020

I'd absolutely love to help. I am addicted to music so,

CaringBrit OP May 1st, 2020

@smarthappy6361 ok if you meet the requirements then please apply if applying for room supporter / global mod or ccm mod must have been trained as one before selecting that on the app