Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy 11th Birthday 7 Cups! Community Video

1720370240636_1720372569.jpg

Happy Birthday 7 Cups! 

Thank you for joining us in the celebration and for submitting all your amazing messages. Our community video is now available! You can find it >here<

Special thanks to @CheeryMango for creating this magical video compilation.

@CheeryMango Thank you for making the birthday video! Great job! 🧡

f1d7aa0b-39b9-43ee-9b20-99cbda052980_1720377496.jpeg

Yayyy! Happy birthday, 7 Cups! 🥳 🎉  

DarkerPlaces July 7th

This is such a cool video u guys r awesum happy birthday 7 cups 🎂

Emily619 July 7th

Happy birthday 7 Cups!! I remember the 2nd birthday, so I’m so grateful to be here for the 11th!

YOOOOOOOOO this is so cool!!! Especially hearing everyone's voices??? Now we all get to know what you look and sound like... It's so much sweeter and more personal now <3

Shoutouts to my buddies in the video:

@mytwistedsoul

@YourCaringConfidant

@VictoriaLove7

You guys are awesomeeeeeee <3 <3 <3

@jesusredeemedme2425 Right! Cheery 🥭 did an amazing job piecing everything together so smoothly! ♡ 

mytwistedsoul July 8th

@jesusredeemedme2425 😅 Thank you 😅 Tbh I was so nervous! To hear the voices and see the faces makes it more real doesn't it? Like we're not all bots or AI but actual people

@CheeryMango Awesome job putting this video together Mango! Thank you for all you do! ❤️

@SoulfullyAButterfly @CheeryMango

What an amazing video and Happy 11th Birthday 7 Cups! It is always such a special event celebrating another year for 7 Cups and looking back to see how far 7 Cups has come. Just like what H said, thank you to all of you for making the magic happen. 

Want more personalized guidance? Check out my profile
daydreammemories July 8th

@SoulfullyAButterfly

awesome! happy birthday everyone (: glad to be part of the community💚✨