Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Community Memory Lane! 7Cups 11th Birthday

KatePersephone July 8th

Hello community! As you all know, this month we’re celebrating 7cups’ 11th birthday 💕 

Let’s all share a photo, story, or memory (or, all!) from the past (11) years of being part of this community (however long you have been here <3)

@KateDoskocilova Here's my memory lane birthday submission from last year compared to this year's. 🎈 🎂 🧁 🍦 🍨 🎁 

20230621-020653-1687398400_1720465701.jpg

20240628-170800_1720465725.jpg

Tinywhisper11 July 10th

@YourCaringConfidant ❤❤ soooo cute ❤❤

KatePersephone OP July 10th

@YourCaringConfidant those look so cute!! wow <3

HealingTalk July 8th

@KateDoskocilova

Hi Kate!

Wonderful initiative!

Two years ago I shared a painting in the Hobby Zone, in this post:
https://www.7cups.com/forum/crafts/Art_2592/LetssharesomeWorkofArt_275397/?post=2983139

I wouldn't share it in any other place. I feel safe here. 

Was a very nice experience.

Hope you like it!

All the best!

Marcelo

@HealingTalk Ohhhhh myyyyyyy wow!!!!! I can't even say how unbelievably talented and gifted you are, so I will just say wow!!! Thank you for going down your memory lane and sharing this with us! I love it! If you did that 2 years ago and it was just amazing then, I can't imagine the works of art you do now. ♡ 

HealingTalk July 9th

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you, Desiree!

I just fell in love with that little boat and took the (long) time I needed to paint it.

I haven't painted much since, so no progress.

But I am coming back to my brushes these days.

Your words, coming from such a talented visual arts connoisseur, motivate me greatly!

Thank you for that!

All the best!

Marcelo

@HealingTalk You are the absolute sweetest! I'm glad my words can motivate you. I just want you to know I'm here ready to cheer you whenever you are ready to pick up the 🖌 again! It's always a pleasure to hear from you. Hope you have been doing well. Xoxo. ♡ 

HealingTalk July 9th

Thank you, Desiree!

Yes, you do motivate me! A lot!

And this is particularly timely.

I had a few rough months that kept me almost inactive on Cups.

I am in the process of reconnecting.

And your words feel like coming back home and being greeted by an old friend you had lost contact with. A wonderful experience.

I thank you a lot for this too!

@YourCaringConfidant

Tinywhisper11 July 10th

@HealingTalk you painted that😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮 that's amazing😍

HealingTalk July 11th

Thank you, Lola!

I have not painted much since. I am returning to my brushes right now.

Much love! 

Marcelo

@Tinywhisper11

@HealingTalk that looks so amazing! you are very talented, Marcelo!! you should definitely share more with us :D

HealingTalk July 11th

Thank you Kate!

I am glad you liked it!

Taking photos of pictures is surprisingly tricky

I will try to take more photos

I am a "jack of all trades, master of none"

I do many things that interest me and enjoy them a lot, even if they don't turn out top quality.

I am comfortable with imperfection...

It's wonderful to reconnect with you after so long!

How is your life going?

All the best!

Marcelo

@KateDoskocilova

KatePersephone OP July 15th

@HealingTalk i'm doing great! recently moved in with my partner and looking for a job

how are you doing?

HealingTalk July 15th

Wow, Kate, what a huge step forward!

You are living an adult life now!

With all the freedom and possibilities it brings, and also new responsibilities.

I had a few bad months, I was mostly absent from Cups

Now I am well and reconnecting

I wish you the best in this new stage in your life!

May the Force be with you! ⭐ 🚀

@KateDoskocilova

gloriousPuppy3656 July 11th

@HealingTalk 

Beautiful work.

HealingTalk July 13th

Thank you very much, Puppy!

@gloriousPuppy3656

@KateDoskocilova

When there was no one or nothing else there for me I found a couple moments of respite here even though I've also been gang attacked and treated consistently poorly here because it's not safe in general on this platform with the unqualified and delusional moderators, listeners etc. but oh well that's just life so thanks for the lessons and blessings.

@communicativePond1728 i am really sorry to hear about the horrible things you had to deal with :( but i really hope you managed to make some good memories here. <3

Tinywhisper11 July 10th

@KateDoskocilova I don't have any pics of photos, but I've been here about 2 years now 😁 and I have found my voice, I've actually got friends😁 me got friends, I'm so happy. I've met some amazing mentors here @YourCaringConfidant @HealingTalk @ASilentObserver @soulsings @amiablePeace77 @Heather225 and sooooo many more. Who have shown me such kindness, and in return I've found my compassion for others to. Cups have made me realise, that no matter where we come from, wether we are rich or poor, whether we've had it easy or hard, we all feel we all struggle the same ways ❤ and so I'm determined to spread as much smiles and support around here as I can ❤ and obviously a big shout out to @GlenM who created cups, and turned us into one giant,happy, supportive family❤❤ thankyou

@Tinywhisper11 I would say you are doing a fine job at spreading smiles, support, and love! Awwww, I'm so happy you are here, Tiny. You're incredibly sweet and everyone loves you! Keep on doing what you do, because there isn't anyone like you. 🌷😘 

Tinywhisper11 July 10th

@YourCaringConfidant ❤❤ thankyou ❤❤

frozen-anna.gif

@Tinywhisper11 im so glad you have made many many friends and have met with amazing people!! wishing you even more memories on here <3

HealingTalk July 13th

Thank you for tagging me, Lola!

What a privilege!

You are such a wonderful being of light!

You give to this community tenfold what your receive

@Tinywhisper11

LittleEggHarbor July 10th

@KateDoskocilova

I don't have any pictures but an important memory for me is when I first joined cups and met @OliveStrings4899. Little did I know that I met my other half.

We were both going through a lot and didn't talk to each other much at first. Overtime, I grew to become very fond of Olive and now we're best friends! Olive is truly like a sister to me and I will always be by her side no matter what 💙 I'm so grateful to have met Olive : ) I'm even ordering a bracelet that says "Olive" on it to honor our friendship!!! 

A funny memory we shared together was when we talked about experiences we had at parties xD 

I love you so much Olive!! @OliveStrings4899 ♥ 

KatePersephone OP July 15th

@LittleEggHarbor thank you for sharing that with us! i'm glad you have met Olive <3

Clio9876 August 1st

@KatePersephone

I'm remembering taking part in a huddle. It led to significant steps forward I my journey and there are still things from it that I use and remember.

KatePersephone OP August 5th

@Clio9876 thats great!! so glad it helped you<3