Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Kindness Call! Help needed!

December 6th, 2023

Hi, Community! We've launched our Kindness Initiative here

It's that time when I extend my hand and ask you to put a flower on my palm!

It's simple, and anyone may contribute. I am detailing the role description below (along with the application form for it 🩵)

Kindness Project Team Application Form

Who can apply?

1) Any Smile Spreader (former or present) who was/is in good standing in PAT for 1+ months. Any member or listener may apply to become a smile spreader here.

2) Any listener with the Baron of Big-Hearts badge [for receiving 100 positive text reviews from members].

3) Mentor/Mega Member/Moderator of the community (former or present).

4) Ambassador/Admin of the community.

What would be the tasks? 

You can help with one or more of these tasks:

1) Make celebration posts in the project thread linked at the top (anyone may help but smile spreaders are preferred for this).

2) Thank the Nominators in the thanking thread here (anyone may help).

3) Use the Nomination Form regularly to identify and nominate kind people in the community (only mentors / mega members, mods, and barons of big-hearts will be able to help with this).

4) Help with cheers and badging (only ambassadors and admins will be able to help with this).

What will be the quota?

No quota! The project will run on your natural interest and dedication. You may do as little and as much as you have time and interest in it. However, any team member who stays inactive in the team for more than a month will be removed from the team. If you need self-care for more than a month, you can apply again in the future using this same application form!
how-to-make-handprint-flowers-craft-photoroom_1701850274.png

Can't wait for this to unfold!

bubbles4jasper December 6th, 2023

If there's anyone interested, don't be afraid or intimidated! Best of luck and thank you to anyone who offers help here <3

Heather225 December 6th, 2023

Thank you so much to anyone who applies to grow this beautiful selfless initiative! This is the kind of magic that makes our community so unique and we couldn't do it without your genuine love and effort. 💙

cyanPlatypus6370 December 7th, 2023

@Heather225 ... Yes! Heather, @bubbles4jasper, and :) @Fristo and the many others of the PAT team that I do not yet know... All! of you :) 

This IS one of the most marvelous things about 7cups and one of the amazing sections that makes 7cups unique, different, special, Encouraging, and just lovely :)  

P.S. SMILE!  :D  

Good job ;)  <3 Platy 

Optimisticempath December 11th, 2023

@cyanPlatypus6370 vv correct platy🤗 sends you hugs ❤

Optimisticempath December 11th, 2023

@Fristo

this is a really beautiful project 🤩 you always come up with awesome ways to spread kindness 💕

me was confused about something tho :0 why is this nomination form only open to some people? :0 

December 12th, 2023

@Optimisticempath good question! we want the nominations to have great value! if they come from mentors, mods, and baron of big-hearts listeners, they mean so much more.

Optimisticempath December 15th, 2023

@Fristo

oh ok slight disagreement with this because me feels no badges or honors are bigger than others and kindness is what matters most so no matter who is sharing it, it matters and means just enough and equally ... to me at least. 💕

but i appreciate you answering and for coming up with this project to nudge more people to send appreciations and kindness to their peers 😊

December 18th, 2023

@Optimisticempath I will think more about this!

Optimisticempath December 19th, 2023

@Fristo

please do <3 really appreciated.

December 19th, 2023

@Optimisticempath we added mega members to the nomination form and also mentioned that if one is not a mentor or mod etc they can send their sweet note using the appreciation form. check out the changes we made in the nomination form!

Optimisticempath December 19th, 2023

@Fristo

who are mega members??😮 ive seen this term around but not sure i know exactly ... adding the peer appreciation form link was a good idea, thanks for considering my thoughts on this 

Georginahowe December 12th, 2023

@Fristo

I'm interested 😃

Georginahowe December 14th, 2023

@Fristo

Im reaaaalllyy interested but not on PAT ,mod or mentor saaaaaddd i love making people here smile 

December 19th, 2023

@Georginahowe becoming a mega member is then the only way

Georginahowe December 19th, 2023

@Fristo

Still need help with application 

pinkWalker7121 December 19th, 2023

@Georginahowe yay you are awesome 

Georginahowe December 19th, 2023

@pinkWalker7121

Im stuck pinky

pinkWalker7121 December 19th, 2023

What you mean ??