Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

When You Wander Lost and Alone

silverArrow67 Tuesday

When you wander, lost and alone, A rootless soul, far from your own, Know within my heart, a haven lies, A warm embrace beneath the skies. When your voice seems to fade in the crowd, And silence wraps you like a shroud, In the chambers of my mind, you'll find, A sanctuary for your thoughts, unconfined.

dtanushree Tuesday

@silverArrow67

Wow!! Such a beautifully written poem❤️❤️

I imagined everything written in it and it felt so good to read. Thank you for sharing!

Although it made me a little sad, I hope you are doing well and I hope your life is full of happiness and prosperity ❤️

Hoping to read more poems here! Hehe👀 

mika-is-perfect.gif

silverArrow67 OP Tuesday

@dtanushree

I genuinely value your encouraging and uplifting comments. Your significant support holds great importance for me. In truth, it is the intensity of challenge that distinguishes resilient strength from the fragile nature of our vulnerabilities. May you continue to be a true beacon of inspiration and motivation for all.

dtanushree Tuesday

@silverArrow67

Thank you so much for your kind words! Challenges indeed shape our strength, and it's amazing to see how you embrace them. It’s people like you, who face those challenges with courage, who inspire me in return. Let’s keep pushing forward together, and may our journeys continue to light the way for others too!

Let's continue to uplift and inspire each other on this journey!

silverArrow67 OP Tuesday

@dtanushree

In unity, we stand to face the strife,  

A battle unyielding, the dance of life.  

Like torches we flicker, through storms we will soar,  

Embracing the trials, we rise evermore.  

With open hearts, we cradle the pain,  

Our wounds intertwine, like a soft, gentle rain.  

Through suffering shared, we find our release,  

In healing together, we discover our peace.  

dtanushree Tuesday

@silverArrow67

Oh my 🥺🥺 

With open hearts, we cradle the pain,  

Our wounds intertwine, like a soft, gentle rain.  ~ These lines are sooo beautiful written ❤️ 

Thank you so much againnn for writing such a fabulous, heart touching poem!! 

Im going to read it many more times 🥺❤️

brightHouse9344 Tuesday

@silverArrow67this is very wonderful 

silverArrow67 OP Tuesday

@brightHouse9344

Thank you really for your encouraging feedback which has made my day seem far more brighter. Best wishes to you.