Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

That time I read.... ✨

calmmoon2104 June 30th, 2023

Hello everyone! How are you doing? I hope everything is great and that you are having a nice weekend, and if not, it's alright, don't you worry at all, it's going to be alright and we are all with you and here for you πŸ’™

Today, I wanna ask you all about what poems you gave read and which poem you liked the most and why! πŸ’™

The interesting part is that it can be of any language, so feel free to share the name and why you liked it! Poems with deep philosophical meanings about life and the world the especially welcomed!πŸ’™

Waiting for everyone's amazing answers!πŸ’™πŸ˜€

Take care all, have a great day or night πŸ’™πŸ§

hopedreamlove June 30th, 2023

@calmmoon2104

This year for my English class, we read many poems. One of my favorites was Quarantine by Eagan Boland. It was very sad and made me emotional, perhaps that’s why I liked it lol. I also liked how love was portrayed through sacrifice.

calmmoon2104 OP July 1st, 2023

@hopedreamlove

Thank you for sharing! πŸ’™Sounds like a wonderful poem, I will surely read it! πŸ˜€

trueconfidant123 July 1st, 2023

@calmmoon2104

Desiderata by Max Ehrmann

The poem was easy to understand, yet behind the words were some really thoughtful comments on life. Ehrmann has done a great job composing a collection of poems that one can read and feel they can apply these as words of wisdom in their life. I had this poem as a part of my curriculum back when I studied English Literature.