Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Posting issues

JustCory88 June 29th

I tried posting one of my poems and it won't let me

Tinywhisper11 June 30th

@JustCory88 sometimes if you write something, just even one word, that is not appropriate in some way, they won't let you post it ❤

JustCory88 OP July 1st

@Tinywhisper11 none of it is inappropriate not even a cussword. It's poetry

Tinywhisper11 July 1st

@JustCory88 oh then that's strange🤔🤔 did you add trigger warning? Make sure if your poem is about abuse to not go into too much detail, maybe. Otherwise I really don't know. Sorry

JustCory88 OP July 1st

@Tinywhisper11 ya it was saying if I was thinking about harming myself or others to contact someone. But the only thing relative to that is me speaking in third person as if the addiction I was going through at that time in my life was a person and I was acknowledging it wanted me dead. It's poetry do they not realize poetry is an experience the writer lived and it isn't subject to objectivity? 

Tinywhisper11 July 1st

@JustCory88 ahhh! That's why. Somehow your gonna have to leave out of rewrite any part that might make you sound like your in danger of a crisis. Hopefully not to ruin your poem you can just change a few words

JustCory88 OP July 1st

@Tinywhisper11 I can't because that takes away from the entirety of the poem

JustCory88 OP July 1st

@Tinywhisper11 I appreciate your advice and helping. I appreciate you

HealingTalk July 2nd

@JustCory88

You can report the technical issue in this thread:

https://www.7cups.com/forum/siteupdates/Siteupdatesandchanges_2007/ForumFunctionalityProvideFeedbackHere_274852/?p=18

Go to the end and click "Post to Thread"

This thread is reviewed by the Forums leadership and the technical team, they will read your post and take appropriate action.

Good luck!

Marcelo

@JustCory88 can you think of a creative way to replace words that rhyme with the word you wanted to use so we can hear it? Example for su*cide could be slewer slide idk lol

JustCory88 OP July 16th

The specific line was me talking to the adduction to pills I said you, you wanted me dead