Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What to do this weekend?

Calling123 August 10th

Hello Hello lovely people!

The week has come to an end. 😮‍💨 What do you plan on doing this weekend to help you relax? 🍹

Personally, I'm going to be sleeping in a lot 😜😴

image_1723305992.png

tommy August 13th

I spent a lot of my weekend snoozing too and catching up on some of my favourite TV Shows...

sleep-time.gif

Calling123 OP August 14th

@tommy

TV shows and sleep are a great reset before the start of a new week! 🤩📺🎥

NotAllHere713 August 15th

@Calling123 

There is a Pow wow this weekend that I am looking forward to. 

Calling123 OP August 15th

@NotAllHere713

That sounds like a lot of fun!

Getting together with your community really helps to make you feel more supported. 🤝 It's overall uplifting.

Enjoy celebrating your culture to the fullest! 💕

~ Much love 💛

Channie000000 August 15th

Umm honestly .. I.. have no plan? Mostly spend time with my family. And maybe binge-watching or read my fave books. And eat-venture.. lol I mean eat my favorite foods or maybe try something new.

Calling123 OP August 15th

@Channie000000

Sometimes, having no plans is the best plan. 😀

Just sitting back 🧘‍♀️, relaxing 🍹, and doing what you enjoy the most helps more than some may think it does.

Enjoy your weekend, nonetheless!

~ Much love 💛

Channie000000 August 16th

Thank you!!! Enjoy your weekend too 🍕🏠🎉

Have the best weekend!

AmethystLotus August 16th

I’ll be honest I was about to dismiss this but then I thought about it and it resonated so strongly with me. I also realized that given how strong I have been throughout my journey and the fact that I DO NOT relax… I got a glimpse of how absolutely insanely strong I will be when I DO finally learn to relax.

Thank you for posting this, my Guides really wanted me to see this right now because I have been learning (and struggling) to relax and not carry everything in the World on my shoulders.

Seriously, thank you 💖

Calling123 OP August 16th

@AmethystLotus

Hey! I'm so glad that you stumbled upon this post.

I get your struggle. I often forget to take a moment for myself as well. The only time I realize that I seriously need that break is after I am burnt out. 🫠 And by then, it's usually too late. 

Also, there are nearly 8 billion people to share the weight of the world with you. 🌏 So don't take it so hard on yourself, and give yourself that time this weekend to relax 🍵

~ Much love 💛

AmethystLotus August 16th

This reply makes me feel so much more… comfortable with letting go of the guilt I hold on to because I have this weird notion that I have to be perfect and solve everything

so much of what you said was not only incredibly kind but resonating very true with me

you are absolutely right that there are so many other people in the World to share that burden with

I will do my best to rest and relax this weekend ^~^

And I hope you do too! I also usually only realize I need to relax when I’m burnt out, and then I shut down for a week 😅

I wish you the best and most relaxing weekend full of activities you enjoy that help you to relax ^~^

have a great one

~Diana

@AmethystLotus

You are the sweetest person! 🥰

Taking a break to reset really helps prevent that burnout. 

But if you ever need a break from the rest of the world, we're here for you! 💕

I hope you also have a great and relaxing weekend. 

~ Much Love 💛

dhabib August 16th

@Calling123 candles hot showers herbal tea sleeping unplugging from social media focus on my health it’s my eyes at the end of summer I am due for everything it’s my eyes being checked I have been through a lot dealed with a lot in my lifetime it’s increased depression anixety intense stress I cry scream I’m in pain it’s *** murder 

@dhabib

Hey there! 

The candles🕯️, hot showers 🛁, herbal tea 🍵, sleeping 😴, unplugging from social media 📱, and focusing on your health sound like great ways to spend your weekend!

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced so many things in your life, but relaxing is a great way to help give yourself some time to think and heal 🛋️.

Sometimes, the past and future can be overwhelming, but we shouldn't let them shadow over our present. Relaxing often helps bring us back to the present 😌, and I hope that this weekend will be the perfect chance for you to do that!

~ Much Love 💛

dhabib August 27th

@Calling123 I do chandler hit showers herbal tea meditation resting more sometimes cry make a call for the evening someone I know trust or ask for help I feel worse I call the crisis line police 

Calling123 OP August 28th

@dhabib

Talking with someone can really help you feel better after a long week! Nothing quite like a nice long rant about all the stress and inconveniences. 😋

If you ever need a friend to talk to here on 7 Cups, I'm always around 💜

But it's great that you take the initiative to reach out whenever you need help! 🤗

sometimes relaxing can even look like watching a movie 🎥 tucked into some warm blankets while sipping on some hot cocoa 🍫, so don't be afraid to experiment with things that help you relax.

Wishing you a wonderfully relaxing weekend 💫

~Much Love 💛

dhabib August 27th

@Calling123 it’s a challenge I’m working on it I need you I feel a lot of pain I’m more sad often tired it rains in my state area it’s cold it’s winter boowho bummer 

I think of Kansas Alabama it comes to the weather a loss memory of my fur kid my dog that was 17 I love certain breeds I’m a mom dog mom 

Calling123 OP August 28th

@dhabib

It's great that you've taken those steps to change! Rain can often be cold and gloomy but also relaxing and soothing. It might just take a change in perspective 💦

Personally, one of my favorite things to do on a rainy day is to cuddle up in my blankets next to a window and get lost in a book. 📕

Don't let the weather ruin your plans. Embrace the weather and bring your creative ideas to life! 🌟

~ Much Love 💛