Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Check In: June 1-8

HelpfulGem04 June 1st, 2021

Hello Everyone!

Motivational Quote Of The Day - June 24, 2019 | Ave Mateiu1) How are we doing today?

2) Anything you're looking foward to this week?

3) 5 most recent emojis?

4) Color to describe you're mood?

HelpfulGem04 OP June 1st, 2021

To add/remove yourself from the taglist, please click here!

@AddictedTealover98 @aeris156 @ahealingEndoftherainbow22 @ajakachira @Alecto @AmberLilly21 @Angel1011208 @artume @ATurnInTheRoad @AuthenticTree @azuladragon34 @badejoro @benevolentsunshine9478 @blackcandy8711 @bluewaterfalls4422 @BookChunky @bouncySalamander26 @bouncyVoice4149 @caffeinatedcatio @caringSmiles1016 @certainlyuncertain @cheerfulsea45 @ClairePotato @Colorfulcatsofhope @courageousPurple57 @CrickettheSilent @DancingSkies @DarkPiT23 @delugedrizzle @DezEisenhour11 @DinaElwy @dreamSmiles16 @ElectricBird @EmKayGee10 @EndlessChanges @faithandhope85 @fantasticDancer50 @Flornhope @galactictroubles @gentlebreeze1236 @GlitteringNights @gorgeous2005 @GracexGrey31 @Grayce174 @halle16 @HannahChu777 @Hashib22 @Hazzy050206 @HealingHope0808 @HelloWorld29 @hopedreamlove @Hyacinth22 @Hydrangea03 @Imasunflower1234 @immortalwolfieslyrics @ItsReganingRain @ivoryCircle7085 @JoyfulUnicorn @k87 @KACOSMIC @KarrotCake @KatK @KC789 @KeepGoing21 @kindheartedWords6803 @KireinaWazawaiGai @kourtneypoe20 @Kritikaaa @lavenderSquire2736 @Leah157 @LegendsNeverDie @Lexuah @Lifer @LittleMissJoy @livefreely04 @LonelyAngels @lovelywords13 @luzzie @lyricalAngel70 @lyricalsea85 @Mankka @MaryGamer @MatchaPie @Matteo2020 @mohamed1994 @morecake @mridi2020 @MsGoody2Shoes @MyNameIsNicole @Naonao @NatalieanotNatalia @NatSangster @nicedaisy36 @NimoSayeda @NonJudgemental101 @nyjeab @oenomaus @OliviaWilson5 @OptimismofCandide @overtherainbow17 @Pandahelp113 @parisayano @passionatedreams @peacefulBubbles40 @Peacefulness101 @PepperBunny @PerfectlyFlawed @PlainRiver @Princessalmond @proudHoney7365 @purpleEyes1324 @Queen44 @RachelAngeli @raymaniii @Rebecca5482 @sadeggie @SappyKid @ScarletHouse7925 @She13 @silverOrange298 @silverPomegranate58 @sleepydandelionbby @SloJackCrow @softMusic9759 @Solitudism @SophTheListener2022 @SupportBrownie @sweetlife101 @sympatheticPlum5500 @Tazzie @therebelpoet @thoughtfuldana4 @Trancee242829 @tryingandsurviving @understandingAcres5315 @UndomesticGoddess @usefulSummer3139 @Verity19 @VerseArt @vipulsodhi @wannatalkaboutit @WishingWell14 @wittykj2131 @wonderfulMango5023 @Yourlifeisworthy

0Reply

appears to be an empty link with target /@brandin0

DigitalKnight June 1st, 2021

@HelpfulGem04

1) How are we doing today?

Doing good today, Thanks for asking

Looking forward to get good grades for an upcoming exam

3) 5 most recent emojis?

smiley heart cheeky (The rest two are not on forums)

Grey-ish

HelpfulGem04 OP June 1st, 2021

@DigitalKnight

Hello Knight! Thanks for responding! I'm glad you are doing good today. I hope you get good grades! And me too on the color :)

DinaElwy June 1st, 2021

Hey, I feel so stressed. I am nervous with everyone and want to fire one of my research partners because he is taking advantage of my effort and never working, and he gets the praise of our university professors while I get nothing but stress, exhausting effort, and a constant sense of failure. I decided to take a break by reading the four parts of Elena Ferrante's novel "My Amazing Girlfriend". When I started reading Part Two, "The Tale of a New Name," I couldn't stand the amount of anger that filled me as I moved through its pages. I trusted the heroine who tells the story by imagining myself in her place, but she continues to submit to her evil friend who is jealous of her because she did not complete her education, while the heroine who narrates continues her education and does not stop reading, but does not become a housewife and submits to a rich and fat husband like her evil friend. This evil friend steals the childhood love of the heroine who narrates the novel and betrays her husband with him. Indeed, the heroine cannot help but love the evil friend and the love of her childhood, although the love of her childhood exploits her to reach her evil friend. The heroine also because of that, she hurt herself because she lost her virginity with the father of her childhood love who did not hesitate to betray his wife. I am tired psychologically and do not know whether to continue the novel until I get to the fourth part, or to stop causing myself to disappointment. Do I expel my partner in the study or cancel the registration of the subject I am with him in spite of my research efforts, or do I ignore it? I don't know anything anymore and I'm so depressed.

To submit my assignments and presentation.

3) 5 most recent emojis?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜±πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ˜‘

Black and navy blue.

HelpfulGem04 OP June 2nd, 2021

@DinaElwy

Hello DIna, a pleasure to meet you! Thank you for posting to the thread. Your research partner not putting any effort to your research and getting all the credit must be frustrating for you and I understand why you would feel that way especially since you put in the work and didn't receive the credit your deserved. Unfortunantly, this situation usually happens when working with a partner or in groups. You could step in and let it be known that you were the one who completed said part of your project. Furthermore, I understand the unnerving feeling when a heroine makes dumb decisions and continues making the same mistakes over and over again. It makes sense that you are not certain on whether or not you should continue. "Should I stop here? Or should I continue because I'm really curious?" Those are the thoughts that go through my head when I am reading a novel that is starting to give me a headache. All in all, you shouldn't do anything that you know would cause you psychological pain; however, the decision is all yours to make. Good luck on your assignments, research project(s), and your book.

ItsReganingRain June 2nd, 2021

Pretty good. Yesterday was worse since it was obligatory identity crisis day.

Doing a Psychology course and learning more Sinhala.

3) 5 most recent emojis?

heartsmileysadyes(clapping emoji)

Probably a light blue (calm) interlaced with some purple (slight anxiety)

tealBear2472 September 29th, 2021

@ItsReganingRain

Your color connections to feeling is the same for me too. I see blue as calm and purple as light anxiety to variations of anxiety. Cool!

DaisyBeeBlooming June 6th, 2021

@HelpfulGem04 1)I'm doing alright so far, about to make breakfast. 2) I'm looking forward to starting the process of moving 3) my 5 most recent emojis have been:😷😀😴😭☺ 4) If I were to pick a color to describe my mood, it would be white as my mood seems to never be constant. Always changing. Riding the waves. Hope everyone else is doing good🌻

melody2435 June 7th, 2021

@HelpfulGem04

2) I want to improve my explaining skills

3) smiley :D :( :O <3
4) Green

wannatalkaboutit June 7th, 2021

@HelpfulGem04

Hi everyone!
Im looking forward to hanging out with my friends!!
(I forgot the other one whoops)
And the colors to describe my mood are grey, yellow, blue, and green!

softPassion29 June 22nd, 2021

Hello everyone

melodyadomba June 27th, 2021

1. I’m really busy and tired, but good 2. I’m looking forward to school festivals beginning 3. πŸ₯°πŸ’žπŸŽ‰πŸ‘ΈπŸΏπŸ₯Ί 4. Peach-yearning for rest

mobteru July 2nd, 2021

today was a little difficult, but only because i was really nervous about writing really.. i look forward to drawing more this week though! my 5 most recent emojis are β€οΈπŸ˜³πŸ’–πŸ˜”πŸ₯Ί and a color to describe my mood would be purple πŸ’œ

Matteo2020 July 27th, 2021

I am really doing very well woke up in a positive and happy mood

The fun fair that is on this weekend

3) 5 most recent emojis?
winkyessadlaughblush

Red

Adeline12345 August 25th, 2021

Staaaaaaaying alive!

Birthday...haha

3) 5 most recent emojis?
winkheartyessmileyangel

Blue

tealBear2472 September 29th, 2021

Doing well like a salad. I had a mixture of emotions working at and with my family members today. My family members did their best, and we needed a fight/communication misunderstanding to kinda bring us in that better understanding direction.

Yes, completing paper work, so I can plan a team building activity and meet my classes!!

3) 5 most recent emojis?

Oooh, I love the question. What are 5 most recent emojis?

<3, :), :D, n_n, ^_^

Orange with energy and power, and grey with a tinge of tired.

cloudycomfort01 November 2nd, 2021

Doin' great today! Such a wholesome day.

We have a festival coming up. So, I'm looking forward to meeting people!

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚β€οΈπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜†

Red

yourgoodfriend00 November 19th, 2021

Im great monday is my gotcha day, the day i got adopted my five emojies are πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„πŸ˜ and my color is yellow

exquisitePeace7976 November 20th, 2021

Hello All!!

exquisitePeace7976 November 20th, 2021

Hello All!

SarahX00 December 15th, 2021

Hi everyoneπŸ’œ

2) Finishing my semester on Thursday and going on break

3) πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜©πŸ˜‹

4) Blue, feeling pretty down rn

brightTurtle5778 December 15th, 2021

1) I am doing pretty good. I got to see my family again, which I am happy for and I am heading back home with them today.

2) I am looking forward to decorating the house for Christmas this week and seeing my friends!

3) πŸš—πŸ˜²πŸš™πŸŽ„πŸ₯—

4) A color to describe my mood would be the color of the sun rise that I saw this morning. It’s like a blue-ish purple with some salmon. My mood would be described as pretty calm.

Prettysunmoon1 December 31st, 2021

I am a little sad, but i’m fine. I’m looking forward to seeing my friends again. πŸ˜‚πŸ€­πŸ‘ΊπŸ’€πŸ’³ blue

rrretsuko January 14th, 2022

hello, everyone ! <3

1) i'm doing fine ! getting through even though a lot has happened recently haha. i'm proud of myself

2) i'm looking forward to seeing my boyfriend again <3

3) i've been using a whole lot of <3 and :O as well as :) and :( but that's basically it haha

4) a light blue or a dark purple <3

chyni February 8th, 2022

People of Color Roundtable Discussion- What does it mean to be a ''Person of Color''?

WaitingRoom-4-e1551268157678.jpg

As a young black girl, with a natural deeply melanated skin, being a person of color means that I have coarse and tightly coiled natural hair, and even though I talked about my hair, for me my hair isn't just hair. My hair is my crown and it tells a story of a young black girl who got bullied because she had to wear her hair in a certain style for health related reasons.

Being a person of color means that I struggle with insecurities which worsen my depression, being a person of color means that I have to work twice as hard as a lighter skin person, to get what I want or to be seen and accepted.. being a person of color means that I feel special, and unique. Being a person of color means that I'm celebrated, and is sometimes dubbed as a strong black woman. Being a person of color means that I have a purpose and that I am who I am.

Being a person of color means that I'm more than just my skin and my hair, I'm compassionate, I'm kind I'm understanding, but sometimes I get angry and depressed and moody. But regardless, I'm proud of who I am, flaws and all. Being a person of color means that I'm a black woman.

What does being a person of color means to you?

BriLeeBri March 15th, 2022

1.) I'm okay, just tired.

2.) Spring break!

3.) πŸ˜©πŸ’€πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ€ͺ

4.) White

Princetomyanxiety March 15th, 2022

1) I’m doing okay but a bit stressed

2) I’m looking forward to my English class

3) πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸΆπŸŒŸπŸ‘ΏπŸ€–

4) Hot Pink

GummioFruito32 June 2nd, 2022

1- I'm doing alright just have been dealing with a lot of ups and downs as of lately.

2- that it's the start of pride month

3- πŸ‘‹πŸ»βšœοΈπŸ”₯πŸŒ‹πŸ‘

4- I guess a light gray

CosmicMiracle June 8th, 2022

Surviving as opposed to living. I still can't believe my dad's crossed over already :'(

2) Anything you're looking forward to this week?

Alone time. I haven't had the chance to mourn my dad.

3) 5 most recent emojis?

πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸ’”πŸŒΉ

4) Color to describe your mood?

Bluish gray

affectionateCamp7601 June 8th, 2022

walking on beach

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜―β˜ΊοΈπŸ€ͺπŸ₯΄

purple

mliu357 February 26th, 2023

Meditating.

πŸ₯²πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘.

Yellow.