Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Support needed

Treasure2 January 8th, 2017

I am struggling and not sure what to do. I've been in major crisis for over a month with two attempts on my life. I don't know what to do. I need help and support but I'm not getting it. I feel so isolated.

I have a therapist but just now I don't feel it's enough. Work is driving me nuts. They keep putting more and more on me.

Im scared of the thoughts in my head. Of how I feel. Of the fact I can't stop all these things going round and round. I need to escape.

leiselerin February 1st, 2017

@LittleTreasure

i feel you on the round and round. It's like a war of thoughts in my head. Is the group on Tuesday @2 something. I could participate in @ work? Like I will be seeing kids off and on, so does it work to jump out and in? Or do I need to like set the one aside? Thanks!

RumpleSteeleSkin January 9th, 2017

@LittleTreasure

Hi Little wow hugs...Please pm me and I hope I can support and help you a bit.

Cant wait

joyfulhorse January 9th, 2017

@LittleTreasure Hi there ! I am sorry you are going though a difficult time. Please feel free to join our BPD session at 2pm EST on Tuesday it will be in the groups under support session. If that not up I will hosting a BPD talk in share your story. Also please also have a look at the dbt skills here. They might be able to help you. We are all here to support you. 7cups is the best place for support. We all care. Stay strong !