Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm New and Confused

cocoafp191 May 5th, 2018

Hello. I just joined this community, but I only think I have BPD. I haven't been diagnosed, but I have done research myself and drawn parallels between my actions and the symptoms. I haven't self-diagnosed, because I know how dangerous that is. I've been trying to navigate this world, but it isn't easy. When people don't know about you, they always think you're crazy and emotional. At least, that's what I think others think of me. How do I live in this world and accept myself when I know others won't?

Beginagain31 May 5th, 2018

@cocoafp191 You are accepted here and you can freely share your thoughts and feelings. Try to find some coping skills that would help you, but if nothing works definitely go and seek professional help

cocoafp191 OP May 6th, 2018

@Beginagain31

I am trying to find coping skills to replace the one I used to have. The healing process has been tough, but I'm getting through it.

AlwaysEli May 13th, 2018

@cocoafp191

That is a very challenging question and one I look for too myself. I know how hard it can be and I really appreciate your bravery in coming here and sharing your thoughts. It can be scary to open up like that. I can help you along the journey and so can this community. You are not alone.

cocoafp191 OP May 14th, 2018

@sailorelix

Thanks for the reassurance. It really means a lot.