Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I in my life i can't hold down friendships for more than 1 year

d0g July 7th, 2020

All my friendships were actually probably acquainted before this one friend I met this year. I got really close to her and I thought I had something. But yesterday I made her mad and she unfollowed me. I'm just sad now. I feel chills. I feel like hiding forever now. I'll never get a friend. No one likes me.

sadlittlefrog September 21st, 2020

@d0g I also can't seem to keep friends for more than a year or so, sometimes even less than that. When something isn't going right in the friendship I always find myself reacting impulsively and either getting angry or having a meltdown. I feel like I drive everybody away in the end because of how my stupid little brain is wired and it's left me rather lonely. You definitely aren't alone in feeling this way, and I'm sorry to hear about what happened with your friend.

d0g OP July 7th, 2020

@d0g im so sad. what happened was i knew that she didnt like me and she was just pretending to. and so i kept telling her that. like every day. and she got mad and she unfollowed me. i knew it. she never liked me. im so sad. :(

July 20th, 2020

@d0g

I am really sorry your post remained unanswered for such a long time. How are you feeling at the moment? How are things going with your friend? I hope you got a chance to talk about what happened

d0g OP July 25th, 2020

@sunflower2480 thankyou <3 and its ok,, and i am suddenly feeling happy after i felt suicidal earlier...i am a little bit crayz ': P how are you ? <3

Nvard07 February 17th, 2021

@sunflower2480

CaptainMarvell73 July 20th, 2020

@d0g

hey sorry no one saw this before but I understand how you feeling I've always had trouble with friends and I've accepted the fact that no one stays. Humans are only a very temporary thing. I much prefer dogs :p

d0g OP July 25th, 2020

@CaptainMarvell73 i prefer dogs as well, but sadly they had to go as well 3 :'(

CaptainMarvell73 July 25th, 2020

@d0g

if you feel like chatting I have a listener account

d0g OP July 28th, 2020

@CaptainMarvell73 that's so sweet :') but i dont think youll like me...

CaptainMarvell73 July 28th, 2020

@d0g

i like everyone it's usually they don't like me lol you never know until you try

compassionateForest7000 July 28th, 2020

@d0g

this is my listener account in case you do feel like chatting. Just message me and I'll reply when I can.

captain marvel

Jili August 1st, 2020

@d0g

Hey, just saw your post! Thank you so much for talking about your challenging friendship experience in this forum. It takes a lot of courage to seek out for support and I wanted to applaud you for doing so. These type of experiences can be very traumatic to go through and leaving us with a lot of hurt feelings. I see that others before me have offered you some form of support. Please know that we are always here to support you through these challenging times heart. We have lots of listeners available if you would like to chat one on one. We also have daily Sharing Circle sessions where you could share good and bad feelings with others. In addition, we have a general support room available 24/7. You are never alone in dealing with anything. 7cups is always here for support, sending you lots of hugs.

discreetly February 16th, 2021

Same happens with me. The feeling of sadness is so strong that it consumes me. There is somuch emptiness inside and the worst part is that no one is ready to accept me the way I am or even try and understand.