Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I don't know what to do anymore

Luca222 October 24th, 2021

After a very turbulent episode of my life a few moths ago I moved very abruptly pretty far away and started a new job volunteering. It was a last resort kind of thing, i was homeless and recently discharged from the psych ward, the doctors told me changing my environment would help, i didn't belive them but i tried it anyway.

Now im here, new people, new meds, new occupation but it's not getting better. The meds aren't working and all my symptoms just as bad as when i got admitted. My whole body hurts because my emotions are that extreme, i can't tell fiction from reality, i feel like everything is crashing in on me, i just want it to stop. I want to get better so badly, but nothing is working.

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas on how to cope id really appreciate it.

LavenderFlower October 26th, 2021

@Luca222

Hi Luca! I'm really sorry to hear all of this. It sounds really stressful. May I ask if you have spoken to your psychiatrist about the meds since you said they aren't working? Perhaps they can give you a different brand or has some other ideas. Other than that, are you doing things you enjoy these days and taking care of yourself? Sometimes a little happiness in the day can help mitigate some of the stress being experienced. Is it something you have thought about or tried? I look forward to hearing back from you