Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Finally Diagnosed!!

aszalay August 16th, 2022

Hey everyone!

This post is a little bitter sweet🙈

So after 5 years of being misdiagnosed with depression and given the wrong antidepressant tablets; and 3 years of fighting for a proper diagnosis, being told I’m seeking for a diagnosis or I’m over reacting…

I’ve FINALLY been diagnosed with Boardline Personality Disorder and given the correct tablets!!

I honestly feel like a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

Although it isn’t a nice diagnosis, I have known for years that I had BDP but I was continually told it wasn’t possible for me to have BDP as I’ve had a stable relationship with my partner for over 4 years.

However, we’re not living in the past anymore…

✨One step closer to being a happier version of myself✨

crimsonstaysup August 17th, 2022

@aszalay That's a big step and sounds incredibly validating to finally get to have the diagnosis that can lead to having a treatment plan you feel works best for you! Congratulations and wishing you the best on your journey, building a better future by learning from the past!

aszalay OP August 18th, 2022

Thank you so much! It honestly does mean the world to me!💕

crimsonstaysup August 18th, 2022

@aszalay you're welcome, of course! ❤️

AmyMir6 August 20th, 2022

@aszalay omg I'm soooo happy for you!! I can relate so much to you! It does feel like a really big relief. I wish you all the best 💜

aszalay OP August 20th, 2022

Aw thank you so much!! It means the world 🫶🫶

Nessa1907 September 2nd, 2022

This is promising to hear. I was just diagnosed today, finally! After years of only being on meds for anxiety and depression. I knew it went deeper than that. Now I know and now I can begin to understand and help myself. I am desperate to save my current relationship. I don’t want this illness to steal my happiness.