Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Steph and Blue's Place

BlueMangocat5071 March 15th

This is a place for Blue and steph to talk.

@steph8402

steph8402 March 15th

yayy:) hi blue how are you?

BlueMangocat5071 OP March 16th

@steph8402

I doing ok I think. I'm glad it's the weekend it gives me some time to clear my head from the friend issues I'm having at school. How are you doing?

steph8402 March 17th

ah i’m sorry blue. if you ever wanna talk about it i’m here:)

im ok. right now mentally insane lmaooo cos i just went to this class course for 9 hours and want to just blehhhh eat ice cream and watch random tv shows. my brain is gone lol.

but yeah i’m here for you if you need to talk:) im having some friend problems too:/ which sucks so i do get how you feel i’m sorry you’re feeling like that. *big huggies for you*

BlueMangocat5071 OP March 17th

@steph8402

Thanks steph I hope it gets better for you. *gives ice cream and watchs tv with u*

@BlueMangocat5071

What do u like to watch 

steph8402 March 17th

righf now i’m watching a show called How to get Away with Murder.

it’s about lawyers and like solving murders basically. it’s cool i like it and the suspense is always good haha. but i usually like rom coms but really whatever. i’m a huge film fanatic.

what about you?

steph8402 March 17th

hehe yes

@steph8402

I love basically all movies and TV shows. My sister introduced me to anime a few weeks ago and I love the shows Naruto and Spy x Family

steph8402 March 18th

oooh sounds cool! what anime?? i like seeing them cos of the art. naruto is cool i’ve seen some but not all of it. that’s really cool! i like in anime the studio ghibli movies. i love them all.

BlueMangocat5071 OP March 18th

@BlueMangocat5071

Tbh I haven't seen many anime shows. I've only really started watching Naruto and Spy x Family. They are both so good and I drive my family insane because all I want to watch is Natuto.

steph8402 March 18th

haha that’s so valid though. what else do you like to watch?

BlueMangocat5071 OP March 18th

@steph8402

Ummm action movies, fantasy, idk basically anything that's not boring

steph8402 March 19th

oh that’s cool though!!

how are you today? i’m just tired lol.

BlueMangocat5071 OP March 20th

@steph8402

Tired for sure. My school has a four day week this week because it's the end of term 3 so I only have to get through today and tomorrow then I'll have a free weekend 

steph8402 March 21st

@BlueMangocat5071

ah yeah i totally get that. but yay for a long weekend!! that's exciting that it's ending. I have trimesters so our third tri started in february and now we go until may. (: but you totally deserve the break. push through two more days and then you are free!

BlueMangocat5071 OP March 22nd

@steph8402

I made it through them! I'm so tired from swim. Backstroke is my enemy. Sorry I've been really really busy recently.

steph8402 March 22nd

hahaha i also hate backstroke!! yayyyyyyy you made it!!!! i’m so proud of you! now you’re freeeee. it’s totally ok as long as you are ok and putting yourself first (:

BlueMangocat5071 OP March 23rd

@steph8402

I have Science Fair today! Idk what to say. Lol

steph8402 March 24th

oooh sorry i didn’t see this earlier. how did it go??

BlueMangocat5071 OP March 25th

@steph8402

It went well. What have u been doing recently?

steph8402 March 26th

that’s good! i’ve just been busy running around haha. i’m going to san francisco with my art class in two days so i’m really excited

BlueMangocat5071 OP March 28th

@Steph8402

Wow! I hope u have a great time in San Francisco. I get to go to this place called Medival Times. I have been so busy with choir at my church this week. I'm losing my voice and can barely talk out loud. So I just have been texting my friends to communicate with them because I need my voice for Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. What have u been doing recently? I want summer to come so bad. I miss my grandparents and just want to go and see them in Minnesota. I've recently had this weird obsession with lilo and stitch memes and percy jackson memes. What do u like to do in your free time? 

steph8402 April 3rd

@BlueMangocat5071

hiiii i’m back from the dead haha. i had my trip and yesterday i was crazy sick from it. but i’m alive!! i’ve been ok. i had a really great time in san francisco and im in love with the place we did so many things. Medieval Times sounds so so cool I hope you have/had fun!!! And also I hope your voice is ok how did choir go? I do like summer! However I have so much like trauma from summers that I associate like sun and summer as like bad and I get all sad but Im working on it! So I think this years summer will be good! I like to read and lowkey scroll through social media haha. I also love to paint or sketch if im really feeling it hehe. What about you? How have you been? What’s new hehe

BlueMangocat5071 OP April 4th

@steph8402

I've been really busy recently. The choir thing went good though I was barely able to sing I made it through it. I love to paint and sketch if I'm in the right mood otherwise the paper I would be drawing on or painting on would be torn to shreds with frustration. My mom's making me pick up sticks in the yard later today so I'm just hoping she forgets about it so I don't have to do it. My Medival Times field trip isn't till may. I look forward to this summer but I also don't want it to come because then my older sister goes off to college. She's getting so much attention because she's a special senior in high school. I have asked my parents if my friend in real life could come over for a sleepover and they're like nope we have to do stuff for your sister. Sister this sister that. Well other than that I'm doing great. My cat last night kept waking me up but for some reason I'm not mad at her. I don't have swim Practice this week so I basically don't get to leave the house at all because of spring break. I've been really bored recently I started a book yesterday and am already over half way through it. I want to go back to school to see my friends, to play music with the band not just my part that isn't the melody, and I want to get different books from the library. I want middle school to end. I've been crocheting a blanket recently it takes so much patience which I don't have any of. I got a bean bag. I'm trying to convince my parents to let me get bluetooth headphones with a gift card I have, but they say I'm going to brake them. I even found a pair with a case and they are just like maybe let's think about it for a while. I have been thinking about! Ugh. What have u been up to recently? Has your spring break ended yet?

BlueMangocat5071 OP April 4th

@BlueMangocat5071 

Sorry that last one was really long

steph8402 April 5th

@BlueMangocat5071

hi! my spring break right now has also been boring. just sitting around reading cleaning and saw a friend just barely she went through a hard breakup:/ but other than that not crazy.

im sorry about sister stuff i get it. i told my mom to not make a big deal for me. even though i am going off to college i still don’t wanna be that “privileged” daughter like it’s annoying and like my sister should do whatever she wants to do too. i’m excited for your medieval times! sounds like sm fun! spring break can be boring but i hope you can be able to have fun! or relax and stuff. hopefully you can also not pick up sticks.

BlueMangocat5071 OP April 6th

@steph8402

I saw someone that wasn't in my family today in person for the first time since Sunday. I had fun. We baked cookies and basically layed in my room talking the whole time. I also decided to start keeping a journal. I hope you break gets more interesting. I want next week to come so I can go to band and swim again.

steph8402 April 6th

@BlueMangocat5071

i like journaling! it’s kinda nice to just write. i don’t do it frequently though. but that’s ok. i’m so glad you had fun with your friend(:

my break has consisted of just doing random stuff but i decided to clean my room and im going to the library to study for a bit so that’s fun. yeah the week is almost over!! we’re almost there (:

BlueMangocat5071 OP April 6th

@steph8402

I would go to the library but the nearest library is a 20 minute car ride. I'm excited on Tuesday at swim we start breaststroke. My favorite stroke yay! What's you favorite stroke?

steph8402 April 8th

ah i love breaststroke! it was my best stroke but my favorite is butterfly also one of my best strokes haha. the nearest library is so far away! mine is like a 5 minute drive. i’m excited for your tuesday!! i hope it goes well how was your last day of break?

BlueMangocat5071 OP April 14th

@BlueMangocat5071

My last day of break was good. I'm sorry I havent been on 7 cups a lot recently. I'm having some self doubts right now. How are u doing?

steph8402 April 15th

heyo. that’s good! you wanna talk about it? i’m doing alright. college future stuff is kinda slowly making me shut down. but i’m here for you if you need to talk. *hugs if wanted* (:

BlueMangocat5071 OP April 15th

@steph8402

*hugs back* idk it's just something happened that makes me question my entire self and my parents wouldn't expect me if I choose the other thing and I'm not sure if I'm entirely ready to fully talk about. I've tried to nring it up with my friend but I'm such a coward that I can't even talk to my best friend about it.

steph8402 April 15th

i get it it’s ok. some things take a lot of courage to talk about and i know you will get there! just know i’m here for you with no judgement whatsoever(: you can do it. and hopefully you can be able to think clearly and peacefully about it. i hope you are doing ok apart from that(:

BlueMangocat5071 OP April 16th

@steph8402

Thank you.  I'm glad to have a friend like u.

steph8402 April 16th

i’m glad we’re friends blue. you are a real one (:

BlueMangocat5071 OP April 18th

@steph8402

You are too

BlueMangocat5071 OP May 1st

@Steph8402

I've been so busy that I haven't been able to be on a lot recently. There's just of end of school year stuff happening right now. What have have you been doing?

steph8402 May 2nd

i get that! that’s ok. me too(:

im getting ready to graduate so that’s fun hahah but i hope you are doing great!!

BlueMangocat5071 OP May 5th

@steph8402

Wow your graduating! That's great! Good job! My sister is graduating this spring so I've been so busy. I'm kinda sad to see her go off to college but happy at the same time. Idk what to say lol