Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pixie and blue’s poem space

pixierobin January 17th

@BlueMangocat5071 heyyy this a just a place where we can share our poems and talk and stuff hehe

this space is for me and blue please do not post here unless you are me or blue thanks 😊

pixierobin OP September 3rd

@BlueMangocat5071 ofc go ahead I’ll do my best to support you and I can definitely listen

BlueMangocat5071 September 3rd

@pixierobin

TW:// So over the summer I just had a bunch of stuff happen. My great uncle and his son died. I wasn't close to them but it effected my mom and then that effected me. Then my Uncle had internall bleeding and also nearly died. I was so scared. My friend that I've been friends with since I was born Dad was diagnosed with cancer. My grandpa's cancer came back. My sister went off to college and I've been so lonely. One of my school friends sent me a text saying she didn't want to be my friend, but when school started she said her boyfriend made her do it because he hates me. I hold nothing against her but it still hurt so much because I though I lost a friend I've known since third grade. Then 2 days ago my other Uncle had a heartattack and they think he'll be fine but everything just keeps piling up and it keeps pushing me down

@BlueMangocat5071 I’m so sorry so much had been piling up on you blue it’s sounds hard

death can be really hard ik when it affects your mom it’s hard to not be sad and it’s ok to be sad but it’s also ok not to be sad💙

I’m so sorry about your friends dad ik it’s scary but just being there for your friend can make all the difference I’m so sorry your grandpas cancer came back I’ve dealt with that too and it really hard friend but just try to spend time with him and let him know you love him 💙 I hope he’ll be ok and I hope you’ll be ok too ik you’re dealing with a lot rn and it’s ok to take time for yourself too and process or whatever you need to do🩵

yeah I get that my sister just left for college to and I miss her a lot can you text her or video call? Is there anyone else you can be with?

yeah it makes sense to be hurt even if it was a mistake with your friend you can still feel hurt that’s totally valid and *** you still wanna be friends I hope she’ll be a good friend to you you deserve it blue🩵

I’m really glad he’s gonna be fine but I’m so sorry all this scary and hard stuff had been happening blue that’s so unfair and I hope you have support at home too you deserve so much and you’re so strong for getting through all this and it’s ok to not be ok ik it’s really hard rn but it can get better I really really hope some good things start piling bio too lots and lots of hugs blue I wish I could help more🫂💙🫂🩵🫂💙🫂🩵

BlueMangocat5071 September 3rd

@pixierobin

you just being here is helping pixie. It's hard because all of my relatives except my imidiate family live 1000 miles away so i barely ever get to see them

@BlueMangocat5071 ofc blue happy to listen𩵠yeah that is hard do you ever visit them idk if this is just me but I have a cousin who I never felt close to but after we were able to start texting I felt a lot closer to her so maybe that is something you could do?