Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hey morgan , a space for us

LittleSunshine2036 February 3rd

Hey @teenmorgan16 

You have always called me Rainbows , but now that we are penpals , you can call me as Twinkle hehe

This place is for us . To open up and to share . To love and to care 

When you this forum , do reply it hehe . Hope to talk to you more

LittleSunshine2036 OP February 3rd

@teenmorgan16 hey Morgan,  how's been life ? Today here , I am not a listener but a friend  only friend.  The thing is here we are real . No hiding our feelings and pain  we'll be transparent and open , hmm ☺💗

LittleSunshine2036 OP February 3rd

@teenmorgan16

Sadess is hard to deal with . Honestly I am not good myself.  I have important exams coming from 20 but my procrastination doesn't help . Also so much and much is happening that I am not focusing . As the day are passing , I am becoming scared and scared for the coming future . Like life wasn't tough back when I  was 12 , but again it wasn't the best . Wish I could be born again to just redo my life and do something better with it

LittleSunshine2036 OP March 1st

@teenmorgan16

how are you morgy ? Hope you okay 💗☺

Lots of love to you 

LittleSunshine2036 OP February 5th

@LittleSunshine2036

Dear Morgan ,                                                                           How are you doing ? Last we chatted , you were running away . Things were are not well . How are things going on now ? Are you safe ? Today I was very sad and scared because my exams are getting near . I want to study and learn but my habit of procrastination is very tough to deal with . I also being a people pleaser am not able to tell no to my friends . They always ask for my help . Don't get me wrong , I love helping others but also need to self study and whenever I try to do that they always come up for a group study session . I hate working in groups , especially online . But I have to because I can't tell no 

It is also hard to study with all the toxicity around me . I feel like I am drowning in the thought inside me mind which is hard . Wish there would be someone who could help , rather than ask for help from me . Helping and pleasing people is nice,  but after a certain limit it becomes pain .

What about you ? How is life for you ? Hope you are safe *hugs*

@teenmorgan16

We are focusing on no one here morgan , here we are just trying to know and understand each other better , beyond the member and listener  professional relation , here we are just two miserable member pouring are hearts out . So my genuine question there is , how are you ? Are you ? Did you find a shelter ?

@teenmorgan16 it's good to know you are fine Morgan but you really need to answer these questions with yes/no

@LittleSunshine2036 I understand that morgan . Just wanted to make sure that you are alright.  Hope I didn't came off as mean 

LittleSunshine2036 OP February 16th

@teenmorgan16 

Hi , how are you ? Been a while since we last chatted , hope you are good . About me , my exams are just a few days away and I am a little stressed . But I will be fine ( I hope) 

LittleSunshine2036 OP February 22nd

@teenmorgan16 

LittleSunshine2036 OP February 23rd

@teenmorgan16

Hey morgan , it's been such a long time since we last chatted . How are you ? Hope you are doing okay 

LittleSunshine2036 OP March 20th

@teenmorgan16