Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A space to talk

braveCoconut960 January 23rd

@denniie This is our own personal space to talk and grow our friendship :)

denniie January 23rd

Hiii again!🤍

well I go by dennie or even shorter den,both short for denebolah, my self given nickname

I'm 17 and I'm almost in a similar situation to yours, my relationship with all my friends have gone downhill ): 

BUT we must not give up and lose our hope🫂

btw, what are u interested in? (: I mean, is there anything special u'd like to talk abt? I'm all ears and would love to hear!

braveCoconut960 OP January 23rd

Oh I like your name, its very unique. 

Well, I'm Prachi. 16 years old and I'm curious to know more about you.

My interests- books, lana del rey, rain and stuff like that.

My reason for being here- I've lost my friends. Go through academic stress. My parents are ALWAYS fighting among one another and shouting on me. I hate myself and don't wanna be here. Want to give but can't cause there's always hope in the dark.

denniie January 23rd

@braveCoconut960

THANK U! 🤍 it's actually name of a star in leo constellation (I'm a leo)

I like ur name too, sounds cute (:

we almost share the same interests! may I know what type/genre of books u read more often and what are ur favorites? 👀

I'm sure u'll make many new friends very soon u deserve to have nice ppl around u *hugs*

academic stress is the worst thing ever I completely understand u )))):
*hugs again* but just try to imagine everything after graduation! I guarantee this will motivate u in an amazing way! that's the method I use the most whenever I feel burnt out 

I'm so sorry to hear that ): *hugs again again* I really hope everything gets well and peaceful in ur family very soon, feel free to talk to me whenever u needed someone

and yeah u'd better not even think of giving up , remember as Dumbledore said "happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" (I hope u like harry potter)

braveCoconut960 OP January 23rd

Ahhhh I love Harry Potter soooo muccch :) That was the series that got me into reading. I was 13 when I started reading it and god, its so good *screams in joy*...

Umm, I don't prefer any specific genre but I do love fiction and smut *gives evil smile* . My current read is A torch against the night by Sabaa Tahir. Its actually the second book of a 4 book series and I love it. Since we are bookreaders, its obvious to say that I bought a new book, The silent patient. I presume you know about it. Its a thriller actually.

And, thanks for saying those kind words. They mean a lot to me ^_^

denniie January 23rd

@braveCoconut960

I'M GLAD U ALSO LOVE HARRY POTTER! 

haha nice taste (: my favs are fiction too

ur current read has an eye catching name, what is it abt?

I actually hadn't heard abt the silent patient before but it seems to be so famous

and, ur very welcome, I'd love to make others feel better (:

denniie January 23rd

@braveCoconut960

also sorry abt replying so late, my college entrance exam is in a few months and I've gotta spend much less time on social media ):

braveCoconut960 OP January 24th

@denniie

No worries dennie. I understand that you are busy in studies right now. I too have my exams in February so I can feel you :(

Well my current book is basically set in a Roman Empire kind of setting. There are different clans of people namely Martials, Scholars, Tribes and so on. The martials rule the Empire and are bloodthirsty douchebags who are killing Scholars and Tribes.

The female protagonist is a Scholar and male is a Martial. He does not believe in the ideals of Martials and has abandones his clan to help the FMC in rescuing her brother( the brother is taken by the martials and put in a prison)... Now, here is where the main plot arises!!!! The MMC has to fight his bestfriend and his past demons and he is eventually dying (due to the poison given to him by his own mother).

Ahhhh I just love this series...

denniie January 25th

@braveCoconut960

thnx🤍 good luck with ur exams!🫂

wowww! what an attractive storyline (:

eventho I believe books are always much better than movies, it seems to me like a movie based on this book would turn out amazing!✨

I'm currently reading the second book of the Dune series, Messiah of Dune. There's a movie based on the first half of the first book so u might know it (the second movie is coming out in abt a month and I'm really excited)

braveCoconut960 OP January 25th

Thanks for the good luck dennie ^_^. Really appreciate it..

You're right. I really hope this book series gets the right recongnition and becomes a movie one day!!!!!

Um.. the book you are talking about is adapted in the Dune movie starring Zendaya and timothee? I've not seen that movie but I do believe that it is worth the hype (:

Btw, do you like books from Coolen Hoover?

denniie January 30th

@braveCoconut960

ur welcome (: 🤍

I hope too! I'll be thrilled to watch the movie then!

yeah I'm exactly talking abt that movie; it's worth watching since the set and everything is designed so perfectly and attractive actors play in it (: , but I highly prefer and recommend the books, they're much more detailed and way better than the movie

tbh, I don't know Coleen Hoover. I've only heard her name a few times on *** but that was all. do u like her books?

braveCoconut960 OP February 1st

@denniie

Ah I would love to read the book you're talking about ^_^

Well, I don't read Coolen Hoover. I was just asking if you read her cause I've heard that many girls do. So, was just asking (:

Do tell me more about yourself when you are free and feel free to discuss anything with me :)

denniie February 3rd

@braveCoconut960

actually based on what I've heard and read on ***, her books are considered kinda cringy right now ... But I'd rather not judge any writer before reading their books so idk...

btw do u listen to music? If so what genre and artists are ur favs? (:

denniie February 3rd

@denniie

anyways, the censored word is the app which name is the clock sound 

braveCoconut960 OP February 5th

@denniie

Actually yeah, I've also never read any Coolen Hoover book but according to one of my friend her books suck. Like, teenage girls are basically drawn to her books because they don't know what to expect. But as soon as they get mature, they too understand that her books are cringe.

and I listen to songs all the time *screams*. My favorite artist in Lana Del Rey, Adele and a music band called Imagine dragons. 

what artists do you listen to? (:

Hope February 2nd

Please note I have moved the post to the pen pals community where it is best suited. 

denniie February 6th

yayyy I listen to music almost all the times too (: (tbh not these days, it somehow lowers my focus level)

u have a nice taste in music! I adore all ur favs and love their songs!

well my music taste is kinda complicated and unique, I tend to explore the world with the music I listen to cuz to me music and books are the most interesting ways to learn more about a culture and for many cultures, music is way more convenient, I've already done this way of exploring with the middle east and the area I'm currently obsessing over is eastern europe (:

so as a result my current favs are only well-known and popular in their own regions ... I guess the most famous one which u might know would be Måneskin

braveCoconut960 OP February 7th

@denniie

ah thank you for complimenting me ^_^

I am glad to say that your ideals are really unique and witty. I too listen to different kind of music but never thought like you. I guess I can learn so much from you. (:

Well yesss I too have heard of Måneskin and I forgot to mention that I love their music too. Infact, I have started to learn Italian so that I can better understand their music cause most of it all is in Italian. Andddd because of them, Italy is on the top of my bucket list (((:

denniie February 7th

@braveCoconut960

aw thanks a lot 🤍 I'm thrilled to know this!

and SERIOUSLYYY?!

omgggg I love having friends with the same music taste I'm so happy yayyyy 

ur so real for thattt I'm planning on learning Italian after my graduation too! (((:

same here! I would love to move to Italy (':

and btw which of their songa is ur fav?👀

braveCoconut960 OP February 8th

@denniie

Ah yes yes dennie I too listen to Måneskin and I'm glad that it made you happy (:

Since I am too young to go to college and my school also does not teach any foreign language, I am learning it on duolingo (((:

and my favourite songs are zitti e buoni, i wanna be your slave, coraline. I have recently started to listen to them so I don't have many favorites right now but I hope you also like these songs ^_^.