Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

for me and emmy:)

steph8402 March 5th

only emmy and me talk here thank youuu

@EmmyMarie06

hiiii

EmmyMarie06 March 5th

@steph8402   hey what's up girlie! sorry I've had stuff to do lol. rarely do we ever seem to be on at the same times hahahaha

steph8402 OP March 5th

@EmmyMarie06

l ikr it’s ok! that’s why there’s forums:) how are you?? did it snow a ton on saturday for you

EmmyMarie06 March 5th

@steph8402 OHHHHH yea. there was a ton of snow. but it hasn't stuck very well. I'm assuming it did for you?

steph8402 OP March 5th

yeahhh it snowed so much saturday and it says it will snow again today:’)

i like looking at snow but i don’t like being outside in it. i get super cold haha

EmmyMarie06 March 5th

@steph8402  OMG for real. I'm good in like the beginning of winter...maybe a few days here and there but I get sooooo sick of it haha. 

steph8402 OP March 6th

@EmmyMarie06

lmaoo yeah same here! do you go skiing? i don’t but lots of people here do

EmmyMarie06 March 6th

No I don't ski, my family is more into Rodeo lol. glad I'm not the only utah'n who dosent ski though lol. do you do any sports?

steph8402 OP March 19th

ooh rodeo is cool. i’m so sorry i never saw this. apparently i’m bad at all forms of communication lmao. i’m such a bad texter too in just like normal life lol.

i used to swim!! i stopped after high school season ended this year because of some stuff but yeah i swam for 9 years(: and i love to hike so i’m excited! it’s like finally not snowing hehe. so like springggg. i absolutely love hiking im going tomorrow with a friend to catch up. and i also run! lots of running. i had a huge injury a few years back from overrunning and that sucked but im getting back into it slowly and safely.

how are youuu? i’m so sorry again for not replying earlier lol. its been just kinda an up and down rollercoaster with senior stuff and just like friends and life

EmmyMarie06 March 21st

@steph8402    no worries lol. your all good!

OMG we have a lot in common it seems lol. I LOVE to run. I also LOVE swimming. I almost joined my high school team my softmore year but family situation unfortunately stopped me. I also am in love with hiking. all three of those are some of my favorite things. I am SO happy its basically spring. I was walking to the bus stop this morning and cherry blossoms were budding on a tree and I smiled and was really happy its finally sunny and warm enough for that. 

I'm doing really well right now actually. I started last week taking a medication to help with anxiety and depression and I'm honestly a lot calmer and happier than I usually am. I haven't had time for the dog of the day though in like a week+ though but I'll get around to it eventually lol. how about you? how have you been?

steph8402 OP March 21st

@EmmyMarie06

omg yeah! I went on a hike yesterday to like little Cottonwood and it was so so cute! definitely still snow up there but like it was sunny and nice and it was like the perfect temperature to not get like baked but also not freeze to death! I'm so glad you are doing good! Honestly medication helps so much with stuff. I took some and it helped a lot and then I stopped for a bit because my mom psyched me out, but I'm thinking on getting back on it because I feel like I'm just going into bad habits again with my depression, so we'll see!

I'm alright. Life has been really busy and weird. Since I'm a senior, life is going by super fast and I don't have any time to appreciate like what's going on. And also my friends at school I've realized are so different than me that it is kinda sad, like I absolutely know that after graduation I don't think that we will keep talking because they barely talk to me to begin with, which is frustrating. So I'm kinda in the mentality of I have two friends, and everyone else I'm pushing off because like... we both know you don't like me lol. so yeah. and also just the break of group chats in cups has been helpful. lots of people always ignored me so i was like nah. not gonna do stuff anymore. and there was just some people in there that i genuinely needed to take a step back and see they thought really harshly of me:') so yeah that's my life so far. kinda just like sad but like also super busy to feel sad ahah.

anyway we do have so much in common!! that's so fun! i hope you can get to swim once in a while it's cool

EmmyMarie06 March 21st

@steph8402    cottonwood is really nice. been there a few times. im happy to hear you are considering going back on the meds, i think it would be good for you! ill be here no matter what you decide anyway. as for your friends i get that. im a jr and i have like 3 friends im certian i will keep lots of contact with out of high school even though i know probably too many people for my own good  -_-    but anyway i relate to that. being a senior sounds really stressful. even my Jr year is passing by so fast, I cant imagine senior year. do you have a plan for after high school? or are you still tryna figure that out?

steph8402 OP April 3rd

hi!! i’m so sorry i went on a trip to san francisco and got sick and have been OUT of it haha. but i’m back!!! how have you been?? what’s new haha.

i do have a plan! i’m majoring in biochemistry emphasis on pre med minoring in drawing up at the U. So i’ll be living there and just chilling (: i’m super excited to go to college and just like have my own freedom. i wanna go into med school and be a neurosurgeon haha so lots and lots of years of schooling haha. do you have any plans?

steph8402 OP May 14th

@EmmyMarie06

hi! it's been a while I wanted to see how you were doing and what you've been up to (: Hop you are doing ok!!

steph8402 OP June 11th

@steph8402

@EmmyMarie06

hiiii how’s life been?