Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Have you completed a Growth Path? Post here!

SoulfullyAButterfly April 9th, 2021

Growth Paths at 7 Cups offer an opportunity to literally work on growing, in different ways, one step at a time!

Have you recently completed a growth path? Use this thread to share your experience!

Name the Growth Path you took - consider giving a shout out to its creator/builder here.

Please answer the following questions in regards to the Path you have completed:

1. How much time did you commit to using the growth path?

2. What was the most helpful thing you learned from this Path?

3. Describe the Path you took in 3 words.

MistyMagic April 10th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly I love that picture! Really inspiring!

I am working on several Growth Paths right now but I had to respond here as I feel that these paths can easily be overlooked or underestimated. We are all used to the basic 7 Cups path but these personalised and specifically focused paths make such a difference.

So I highly recommend taking a look!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

Kimmkimm April 14th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

I think growth paths are amazing. When I first landed on 7 cups, the default growth path was my best friend. It helped me so much: the excercises, the breathing, the little cloud where I write my worries so they can go away, everything helped me so much.

Now I am on the Overcoming PTSD/Trauma path and I simply love it. I'm on step 207 and I keep cpming every day. It has lots of videos and exercises where I must write parts of my trauma and it has helped me understand a lot about the things I feel, my triggers, what I can do to get better, etc.

How much time did you commit to using the growth path?

I spend at least 30 minutes every day.

What was the most helpful thing you learned from this Path?

Everything related to PTSD, especially the part where it says that the therapy consists on saying and repeating the experience (as much or as few as I can) so everytime I accept it a little more while my mind is processing all the information.

Describe the Path you took in 3 words.

Understanding, accepting, forgiving.

greenYard2803 August 12th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly thank you

bigcrash24 February 2nd, 2022

Great!

K87 March 15th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

I started 7 cups in 2016 as a listener, but took a break around the time covid began and have been back for about 2 months now and I'm soo confused by the path thing... I'm still doing the one I always have been and I'm on step like a million, but I don't understand enough about them or what switching would mean for my progress to change... Please help!

SoulfullyAButterfly OP March 15th, 2023

@K87 Hi there, I'll PM you and we can explore growth paths together

K87 March 19th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Thank u, I really appreciate the help