Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hidden BDD

warmheartedDeception June 9th, 2020

I'm not going to write anything specfic.

Since I was 10 I've always thought I was someone else entirely. I hate my physical body and the only thing that gives me comfort is pretending it's not there. I also hide and pretend to be other people. I spend my entire life since I was 10 daydreaming constantly and pretending someone else was living in my place instead of me. I don't identify with my physical appearance or name at all. I still haven't told anyone.

healingWhisper June 21st, 2020

@warmheartedDeception

Thank you for sharing this here. It must be really hard to feel like you are not identifying with yourself. Remember you are not alone and you can always get a support here smiley heart

IceCream4IceCream May 8th, 2021

@warmheartedDeception

We hear you. We see you. Your feelings are so valid. Thank you for being so brave by sharing with us. We're here and we care. Please feel free to reach out to me or another listener 1-1 if you think it would help to speak to someone in more depth. heart

imdead00 May 15th, 2021

I can't express in words how much I understand this it brings me to tears and chills.this is literally exactly how I feel exactly how you said it word for word that's how i feel..I'm mind blown thank you for writing this I wish you the best 🖤