Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Did anyone hear this song?

appledog2006 August 29th, 2023

Recently I have been obsessed with lyrics of a song but I am not able to find that song...the lyrics goes like .... "Can I confess to you my swallow fear? ...to someone who made me find true shine...can I confess to you? ..to someone who can only stop me to fall "...I have been searching this song for so long but I am not able to find it...if someone knows this song name please do tell me

easyScarf9184 August 30th, 2023

@appledog2006 Is it confessions by usher?

appledog2006 OP August 30th, 2023

@easyScarf9184

Well...it is not...but I heard the song ...it was a good song ...

easyScarf9184 August 30th, 2023

@appledog2006 Oof, sorry I couldn’t;t help. 😅 but glad you liked the song!

Goodtogo1 August 30th, 2023

@appledog2006

Keep looking, you will find it! Take it from me, someone who can't remember an artist. When looking, it's like the song falls in my lap!

appledog2006 OP August 30th, 2023

@Goodtogo1

I hope so....i briefly heard the song in a coffee shop...but don't know the artist

AvyIsKing August 31st, 2023

@appledog2006

ran the lyrics through a lyric finder, here are my results

https://findmusicbylyrics.com/search?q=Can+I+confess+to+you+my+swallow+fear%3F+...to+someone+who+made+me+find+true+shine...can+I+confess+to+you%3F+..to+someone+who+can+only+stop+me+to+fall

appledog2006 OP August 31st, 2023

@AvyIsKing

Thank you so much for sending the link ...but I didn't find the song

AvyIsKing August 31st, 2023

@appledog2006

My next idea would be to change the lyrics to words that sound the same one word at a time. I'll run it through my lyric finder in a bit.

Since it says swallow fear maybe try shallow fear, that kind of thing. I will try my hardest to find this, I feel your pain