Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Musical Introductions

SoulfullyAButterfly June 11th, 2023

mohammad-metri-1okxsksoowe-unsplash_1686465554.jpg

Welcome to the Music & Dance community! Here's a fun way to introduce ourselves:

Introduce yourself through either your favorite song or your favorite music genre. Why does it resonate with you?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 11th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Then you came my way on a winter's day,

Shouted loudly come out and play

Can't you tell I got news for you

Sun is shining and so are you

And we're gonna be alright

Dry your tears and hold tight

Can't you tell I got news for you

Sun is shining and so are you! πŸ˜›

Hey hey everyone coming across, so lovely to meet you!πŸ’›

Insanepotatu July 25th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Dude, i actually played it rn and the hype at "then you came my way on a winter's day".... I'm stealing this song lol

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 25th, 2023

@Insanepotatu Haha I'm glad you stole the sunny vibe!🌞

purpleTree4652 June 11th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Hi, Butterfly,

I love Sidney Bechet's Egyptian Fantasy. I used to belly dance, and this is a great song to dance to.

Insanepotatu July 25th, 2023

@purpleTree4652

The intro reminded of mr. Bean lol. But jokes apart, the instrument part is gudddd

TonightsMusic666 July 30th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Hi!

My favourite song is Anesthesia by Type O Negative and my favourite genre is Metal. I can relate to the lyrics and the music helps me cope in a healthy way, that’s why I listen to it.

Have a nice day!

PianoMat August 10th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Hey there! As my name suggests, I tickle the ivories from time to time. I really like listening to "The Art of Fugue" by Bach but I don't play it as you have to be a very skilled pianist to pull that one off. I wok in I.T. and I train in a boxing gym twice a week.

SunKissedLily August 10th, 2023

I.. am.. a.. Trap.. ? πŸ‘€πŸ˜†

WinterRose9 August 10th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly Currently anything that makes me shake off the boredom blues and gets me in a boogie

BookCollector August 17th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

I really like listening to Mother Mother. Their voices are just awesome, no two songs are too similar (so my brain that gets tired of things very easily is always enjoying their music), and all their lyrics really make me feel like I belong somewhere, even if I don't personally know the people singing it.

Some of my favorite songs by them are "Ghosting", "Sick of the Silence" (that one's explicit tho), "Neighbor", "Little Pistol", and "Problems"

doomsdaysouffle September 3rd, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly what once was by her's. i love this song so much hers was an indie rock band.

this song resonates with me because i realized i shouldnt be sad about what happenes in a moment, but to focus on what once was. (see what i did there :))

EirwenAri September 3rd, 2023

Hey! My favorite genres are alternative rock and screamo because the lyrics are incredibly uplifting and help me let off some steam.

Don't You Dare Forget The Sun - Get Scared

"Well I know you lay in bed contemplating your own death. Well just look at what you've done. Don't you dare forget the sun, love"

0B September 5th, 2023

I like radiohead's music a lot.

doomsdaysouffle September 5th, 2023

@0B nice dreamm