Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

Alone2myself March 2nd, 2016

No matter what I'm going threw , God has never left me. He is my strength in my darkest hours, my light when I find myself blinded by the world .... He is MY LORD MY SAVIOR!

shelock March 2nd, 2016

@Alone2myself

Greatest...God...I feel the same as you

mylifemythinking March 2nd, 2016

@Alone2myself "I agree with you god is always with us

WhoWeAre March 2nd, 2016

Ive learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. –Maya Angelou

I love Maya Angelou for quotes

CaringJoy March 2nd, 2016

true-friend-quotes.jpg

Lemme7761 March 2nd, 2016

Keep on being positive God will lead you to right path always

justalejha March 2nd, 2016

There is always going to be someone around to steal your happiness but we posses all the tools to stop them in their tracks everytime.

almondsloth March 2nd, 2016

"Life is simple, it's just not easy"

Oliverofsummersgoneby March 2nd, 2016

"Be the person your childhood self needed"

Kiteka March 2nd, 2016

"If you're feeling frightened about what comes next, don't be. Embrace the uncertainty. Allow it to lead you places. Be brave as it challenges you to exercise both your heart and your mind as you create your own path toward happiness; don't waste time with regret. Spin wildly into your next action. Enjoy the present, each moment, as it comes, because you'll never get another one quite like it. And if you should ever look up and find yourself lost, simply take a breath and start over. Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart... where your hope lives. You'll find your way again."

Maire26 March 2nd, 2016

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. "- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sinclare March 2nd, 2016

Not sure if it's uplifting but it's a quote that I really like:

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total oblivion. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and when it goes past I will turn the inner eye to see it's path. Where it has gone there will be nothing. Only I remain." - Dune, Frank Herbert

8steplisten March 2nd, 2016

Ask not to be heard. Ask how you can listen.

oliveKitten475 March 2nd, 2016

There will always be a light at the end of the the tunnel, if you are looking for it. If you turn around and close your eyes that glimmer of daylight at the end will not show.

Open your eyes

NoGodsNoMasters March 2nd, 2016
  1. "You need the dark in order to show the light. Just like in real life you need the bad times so that you recognise the good times when they come rolling in." -Bob Ross
dhabib March 2nd, 2016

@NoGodsNoMasters true my bad times hurt true im asking god for the light and i only came on here to talk i need someone to talk its important and urgent

deathpause March 2nd, 2016

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"

BeBrave121 March 2nd, 2016

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

This is quite a simple and common quote but I believe that we often ignore what it truly means.

raspberryMango3725 March 2nd, 2016

"my body is contained within the limitless of my soul" Jim Carrey

IntrepidErin0207 March 2nd, 2016

A rose can never be a sunflower. And a sunflower can never be a rose. So stop comparing and just be beautiful.

lightVase6501 March 2nd, 2016

There is no unconditional love unless people know what your conditions are.

lifetalesnstories March 2nd, 2016

Don't damage your body. It's the only home you have.

TaintedHaze March 2nd, 2016

Roses don't bloom based on the other flowers around them.

They bloom for themselves.

alwaysmalaise March 2nd, 2016

Stop expecting anything from the outside

JessAER March 2nd, 2016

"Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love." - Lao Tzu

Chandana March 2nd, 2016

Prayer changes more than things. It changes you.

VanesaQuekJA March 2nd, 2016

HUGS are meant for a reason:

1. H- Huge loves from everyone and anytime in the world

2. U- U deserve love and care

3.G -Grow every step of the way

4. S- Stop hating yourself

LittleSapling717 March 2nd, 2016

A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms (:

speakyourheartnotyourmind March 2nd, 2016

never put yourself down, or not do something because you're sure you'll fail. giving it a go is so much better than not doing it at all, because then you will never know if it could have been

VCheung March 2nd, 2016

Don't use your body as a tool and let someone take advantage of you. Treasure what God gave you.

Aech26 March 2nd, 2016

you cant change what has already happend so dont waste your time thinking and worrying about it. Move On. Let Go. and Get Over It.

Aech26 March 2nd, 2016

YOU are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress, simulataneously.heart

darkeyedbella March 2nd, 2016

:)

sensitiveTriangle4169 March 2nd, 2016

Even the biggest piece shit in the world meant something to somebody.

BrightCanvas March 2nd, 2016

never think you are alone. there is always someone there for you.heart

RoseM1991 March 2nd, 2016

Step 10.....

Practising Gratitude really helps to keep a positive outlook on things

hectickitten March 2nd, 2016

You never know if you'll succeed unless you try

RainbowButterflyGirl123 March 2nd, 2016