Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

"Just keep swimming" - Dory, Finding Nemo

boulavardofbrokendreams June 8th, 2015

So excited for finding dory

yowid June 5th, 2015

"Defeatis a state of mind; No one is everdefeateduntildefeathas been accepted as a reality." ~ Bruce Lee

Jenna June 5th, 2015

"Small changes eventually add up to huge results."

bluePineapple5010 June 5th, 2015

Find someone who loves you like Tate loved Violet

-Evan Peters

Panicinmyheart June 6th, 2015

BEST QUOTE IVE EVER HEARD... American horry story ❤️

Jenna June 5th, 2015

Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning.

m1cey June 5th, 2015

"Listening is loving." Hector and the search for happiness

ohmyoswald June 5th, 2015

"don't make someone a priority, when to them you're only an option" -twitter

AnonDL June 6th, 2015

?Go and do the things you can?t. That is how you get to do them.?Pablo Picasso

Ivoryrose8311 June 6th, 2015

Failure is only lessons.

21stillstreet7 June 6th, 2015

In the world through which I travel I am endlessly creating myself

WanderingWolf7976 June 6th, 2015

When life gives you lemons..... ...Make cranberry juice and leave life wondering how you did it

Neeme2020 November 6th, 2020

@WanderingWolf7976 hahahaha

offbeatmars7 June 6th, 2015

"The road to hell is paved on good intentions" -not sure

Unknownpoet96 June 6th, 2015

"Never trust a mirror, for a mirror always lies. It makes you think that all your worth can be seen from the outside. Never trust a mirror, for it only shows you what's skin deep. Never trust a mirror, for it only shows your skin, and if you think that it dictates your worth, maybe it's time you looked within."

Jenna June 6th, 2015

"Be a nice human."

peachykeen516 June 6th, 2015

Be bold enough to use your voice, brave enough to listen to your heart, and strong enough to live the life you've always imagined.

peachykeen516 June 6th, 2015

Out of your vulnerabilities will come your strength.

-Sigmund Freud

Jenna June 6th, 2015

"Kindness is just love with its work boots on."

Stoneangel June 6th, 2015

The truth and beauty which humans spend their lives in persuit of is actually hidden cleverly; deep inside our own selves... Nowhere else can it be found...

ThymeSeries007 June 6th, 2015

Love for yourself is the key to loving others. Love begins with you. -- Er.Mukesh Prasad.

ThymeSeries007 June 6th, 2015

Just a drop of KINDNESS could make a big difference in a person's life..

MrsBrownEyes June 6th, 2015

?But don?t forget who you really are. And I?m not talking about your so-called real name. All names are made up by someone else, even the one your parents gave you. You know who you really are. When you?re alone at night, looking up at the stars, or maybe lying in your bed in total darkness, you know that nameless person inside you.?
? Louis Sachar

FightingWinchester67 June 6th, 2015

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

JaneDoodleBug June 7th, 2015

I love this quote. Someone said to me once that they'd learnt life doesn't have a happy ending. So I told them they don't need to worry, because its not the end of the movie yet.

FightingWinchester67 June 6th, 2015

Say what you wannasay and let the words fall out, honestly I wannasee you be brave

itgetseasier123 June 7th, 2015

by far my favourite lyrics♡

Jenna June 6th, 2015

"I'm thankful for my struggle because without it, I wouldn't have stumbled across my strength."

JaytheAce June 6th, 2015

"Every day, every hour. Turn that pain into power." -The Script

lovingBeing5282 June 7th, 2015

The worst mistake you can make is walking away from someone when they actually stood there and waited for you .

IndecisiveWalker1838 June 7th, 2015

"What does the winter bring, if not yet another spring?"

boulavardofbrokendreams June 7th, 2015

Im not sure if this is a qoute but i thought of this recently " whenever i feel like lifes impossiable i put a space inbetween and spell im possible and feel better

peachykeen516 June 7th, 2015

Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers; thebelieversandthe thinkers; but most of all, surround yourself with those who see the greatness within you, even when you don't see it yourself.

Jenna June 7th, 2015

Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.

Cestia June 7th, 2015

"An entire sea of water can't sink a ship unless it lets the water in. Similarly, negativity cannot bring us down unless we let it in."

Jenna June 7th, 2015

"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So, when life is dragging you back with difficulties it means that it's going to launch you into something great. So, just focus, and keep aiming."

oliveGrapefruit3011 June 7th, 2015

"Be You , everyone else is taken ".

IncomingZakAttack001 June 7th, 2015

A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch- its in her own wings . Believe in yourself

jojorox8 June 8th, 2015

"This is the solution to life. Fuck everyone that hates you. Wait. Don't actually fuck them. Like don't have sex with them, just flick them off. Fuck them, but don't actually fuck them" ~Andy Biersack