Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

KiwiVsTheWorld May 9th, 2015

That was a Matthias quote wasn't it

ImLisa May 9th, 2015

You know what, I truly don't know. I saw it on a headstone once. As morbid as that sounds, I thought it was so beautiful and so comforting.

nameWithD May 9th, 2015

If you close your eyes in dark you will never find light.

Rainbowgirl12345 May 9th, 2015

Beauty is imperfection

NaivebutComplicated May 9th, 2015

You need to run your life with courage and confidence. You need to pass through the pond, the muddy road, the rocks and the rainy weather....

bubbleSail7957 May 9th, 2015

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing" ~ George Bernard Shaw

TurnPainIntoPower May 9th, 2015

Turn the pain into power

TurnPainIntoPower May 9th, 2015

Turn the pain into power

shyWest172 May 9th, 2015

To succeed, jump as quickly at opportunities as you do at conclusions

quietBeach575 May 9th, 2015

know that you are stronger than you believe or even feel!! You are more than a conqueror!!!

know that you are stronger than you believe or even feel!! You are more than a conqueror!!!

shyWest172 May 9th, 2015

Create the best image of yourself and don't let anyone tell you any different about yourself. We are all made to shine so don't let anyone dull your sparkle

Jenna May 9th, 2015

"Whether you succeed or fail, let it be said that you gave it your best."

Lordslug May 9th, 2015

Weather the storm for it cannot rain forever.

Blackwidow1146 May 9th, 2015

Each day is a gift and not a given right.

Kodachrome May 10th, 2015

By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before.

Monarda May 10th, 2015

My social studies teacher has tons of inspiring quotes. Here's my favoritethat I always remember when I get dragged down: "This ain't nothing but that." I know it's simple, but it makes me smile when I see it.

aquaSail43 May 10th, 2015

As long as im trying, i never be failed ;)

faithfulMap1812 May 10th, 2015

"Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth "you owe me" Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky"

shyPeach7320 May 10th, 2015

A diamond is a chunk of coal that did well under pressure.

rhysie May 10th, 2015

A personal favorite of mine, by an animator who recently passed away. His name was Monty Oum.

"I believe that the human spirit is indomitable.If you endeavor to achieve, it will happen given enough resolve.It may not be immediate, and often your greater dreams is something you will not achieve within your own lifetime.The effort you put forth to anything transcends yourself, for there is no futility even in death."

emmsthtsme May 10th, 2015

R.I.P monty

JC55 May 10th, 2015

" the journey up a mountain begins with a single step"

Frappuccino22 May 10th, 2015

"Share what you know -- you never know who you'll help."

Alibabar May 10th, 2015

Life is a journey to be experienced not a problem to be solved. Winnie the Pooh

Alibabar May 10th, 2015

~?If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.?
― A.A. Milne

TJoannJ May 10th, 2015

Learn to love yourself before you decide to love someone else. If you love someone else before yourself, you'll become attached, and therefore not independent. If that person you love leaves you, than it will tear you apart limb by limb.

unassumingEyes357 May 10th, 2015

This too shall pass

kimyona May 10th, 2015

Don't have any regrets because what you did in that moment was what you needed for yourself.

parkerm May 11th, 2015

If you believe you can do it, you are halfway there. -

aj23 May 11th, 2015

All dreams are true.
Don't compare yourself to others, cause if you do so - you are insulting yourself.

Idontreallyknow May 11th, 2015

Tattoos, birthmarks, freckles, bruises, scars, are all amazing when you think about it. You were born almost a blank canvas, and look at you now? Evidence that life has shun upon you.

kiwiwatermel0n May 11th, 2015

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

DelusionalAtBest May 11th, 2015

Sometimes, you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.

discotech83 May 11th, 2015

If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.