Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

Melly718 April 7th, 2015

?Music is the beat of a drum that keeps time with our emotions.?
― Shannon L. Alder

Melly718 April 7th, 2015

?You're the only one that can put pressure on yourself... No one else can put pressure on you. It's self-inflicted. For me, I just want to go out and play football.?
― Maurice Jones-Drew

Melly718 April 7th, 2015

?Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!?
― Babe Ruth

Melly718 April 7th, 2015

?But it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.?
― Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass

Melly718 April 7th, 2015

?Don't be distracted by criticism. Remember ~ the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.?
Zig Ziglar

Melly718 April 7th, 2015

?To become a master at any skill, it takes the total effort of your: heart, mind, and soul working together in tandem.?
― Maurice Young

Melly718 April 7th, 2015

?Failure is when you give up. A real winner is someone that doesn't give up, even when it feels like they are losing.?
― Joshua Hartzell

Melly718 April 7th, 2015

?Contrary to what we've been told, life is simple. We complicate matters with our choices.?
― Michelle Richardson

Melly718 April 7th, 2015

?My best testimonies are from the times I thought I couldn't survive.?
― Tanya R. Liverman, Journey to Legacy: A Poetic Timeline of My Life

Melly718 April 7th, 2015

??"With each experience we grow and become more aware of the inner beauty that lies within us. Ultimately we are truly our own leader. We lead the connection and flow of life that is our inheritance.?
― Rabbi Yossi

PUSSANDBOOTS5 April 7th, 2015

thats right!

PUSSANDBOOTS5 April 7th, 2015

thats right!

Melly718 April 7th, 2015

?True beauty radiates not from outer cosmetics, but from the simple joy of making a difference for those that need your voice, passion, and time without expecting or wanting anything in return...?
― Deborah Barnes

Melly718 April 7th, 2015

?Inhale when I inhale. Exhale when I exhale. Breathe with me,for two beating hearts breathing one breath together become one.?
― Christina Westover, Poisoning Sylvie

Melly718 April 7th, 2015

?Support and encouragement are found in the most unlikely places.?
― Raquel Cepeda

Melly718 April 7th, 2015

?In order to grow, I promise you'll have to let go of some habits. 10 times out of 10, they'll be the habits you're most in love with.?
― Brandi L. Bates, Remains To Be Seen

Melly718 April 7th, 2015

?A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life.?
― Amit Kalantri

Melly718 April 7th, 2015

?Ability, experience and books have solution for all the problems.?
― Amit Kalantri

Melly718 April 7th, 2015

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"
? Gerard Way

Melly718 April 7th, 2015

"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."
? Gerard Way

Melly718 April 7th, 2015

"Suicide is a serious thing. And if you know anyone who is suicidal, you need to get them help. No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves. Like I love you all."
? Gerard Way

Ganime April 7th, 2015

"Everything gets better in the end, if it's not better than its not the end."

~ Unknown

Ganime April 7th, 2015

~ Unknown

Ganime April 7th, 2015

~ Unknown

Ganime April 7th, 2015

~ Unknown

calmGrotto89 April 8th, 2015

"if you wan to lead- go mot run;

if you chose to follow - do not betray."

SmoothSkitnik April 8th, 2015

Stephen Hawking on the meaning of life:

"You make your own meaning"

PinkBlueHarmony April 8th, 2015

"If you stand for nothing, you fall for everything."

PinkBlueHarmony April 8th, 2015

"If you stand for nothing, you fall for everything."

TheDarkSide April 8th, 2015

"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

peacefulTree April 8th, 2015

"We must learn to suffer whatever we cannot avoid. Our life is composed, like the harmony of the world, of discords as well as of different tones, sweet and harsh, sharp and flat, soft and loud. If a musician liked only some of them, what could he sing? He has got to know how to use all of them and blend them together. So too must we with good and ill, which are of one substance with our life" (Montaigne,On Experience).

Melly718 April 8th, 2015

?Support and encouragement are found in the most unlikely places.?
― Raquel Cepeda

Melly718 April 8th, 2015

?Someone is always going to try to knock you down and take your place. It is up to you to fight for what you want.?
― Teresa Mummert

Melly718 April 8th, 2015

?Doing what you wanted to do was the only training, and the only preliminary, needed for doing more of what you wanted to do.?
― Kingsley Amis, Lucky Jim

Melly718 April 8th, 2015

?Beauty is not who you are on the outside, it is the wisdom and time you gave away to save another struggling soul, like you.?
― Shannon L. Alder

Melly718 April 8th, 2015

?Let this time in your life cut you open and drain all of the things that are holding you back. I?m going to help you forgive the things that you won?t let yourself forget.?
― Jennifer Elisabeth

Melly718 April 8th, 2015

?Individually, every grain of sand brushing against my hands represents a story, an experience, and a block for me to build upon for the next generation.?
― Raquel Cepeda, Bird of Paradise: How I Became Latina

Melly718 April 8th, 2015

?Your personal truth is your gift to the world.?
― Jennifer Elisabeth

Melly718 April 8th, 2015

?There's a difference between being alive and living.?
― Gabrielle Zevin, All These Things I've Done

Shikaa April 8th, 2015

Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive. - Leah LaBelle