Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

Melly718 March 4th, 2015

?Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.?
― Truman Capote

Melly718 March 4th, 2015

?Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.?
― Winston S. Churchill

Melly718 March 4th, 2015

?Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it.?
― Salvador Dal/strong>

Melly718 March 4th, 2015

?Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door. ?
― Coco Chanel

Melly718 March 4th, 2015

?Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand?
― Hayley Williams

Melly718 March 4th, 2015

"Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.?
― Steve Maraboli

Melly718 March 4th, 2015

?The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ?
― Walt Disney Company

Melly718 March 4th, 2015

?If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way?
― Martin Luther King Jr.

Melly718 March 4th, 2015

?It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. ?
― Anthony Robbins

unassumingDime7831 March 9th, 2015

Some time others bad luck effect you and your life.Like my life.

funnyOcean1591 March 13th, 2015

you create your own destiny by the choices you make in your life!

Melly718 March 4th, 2015

?A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.?
― Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich

Melly718 March 4th, 2015

?Soar with wit. Conquer with dignity. Handle with care.?
― Criss Jami, Killosophy

Melly718 March 4th, 2015

?No matter how good you get you can always get better, and that's the exciting part.?
― Tiger Woods

humorousTriangle605 March 4th, 2015

In the depths of winter, I learnt that there was within me an invincible summer! Stay strong!

Noah88 March 4th, 2015

"For what it's worth: it's never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you're proud of, and if you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."- F. Scott Fitzgerald

puk March 4th, 2015

Live love laugh..It's life

Jenna March 4th, 2015

There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind. -C.S. Lewis

Melly718 March 4th, 2015

?A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.?
― Elbert Hubbard

Melly718 March 4th, 2015

?Any fool can know. The point is to understand.?
― Albert Einstein

Melly718 March 4th, 2015

?People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care?
― Theodore Roosevelt

Melly718 March 4th, 2015

?Conquer the angry one by not getting angry; conquer the wicked by goodness; conquer the stingy by generosity, and the liar by speaking the truth.
[Verse 223]?

― Gautama Buddha, The Dhammapada

Melly718 March 4th, 2015

"Do not think of knocking out another person's brains because he differs in opinion from you. It would be as rational to knock yourself on the head because you differ from yourself ten years ago.?
― Horace Mann

Melly718 March 4th, 2015

?Don't think or judge, just listen.?
― Sarah Dessen, Just Listen

Melly718 March 4th, 2015

?Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it.?
― C. JoyBell C.

Melly718 March 4th, 2015

?Thinking something does not make it true. Wanting something does not make it real.?
― Michelle Hodkin, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

Melly718 March 4th, 2015

?One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful.?
― Sigmund Freud

Melly718 March 4th, 2015

?No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.?
― Maya Angelou

kerrilane March 5th, 2015

"Nothing that's worthwhile is ever easy"

daebabyyy March 5th, 2015

"What if I fall?" But what if you fly?

daebabyyy March 5th, 2015

If I have a slight power to make a better world

determined2survive March 5th, 2015

?Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.?
― George Washington

Blissfulsoul March 5th, 2015

?When you realize how perfect everything is,you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky? -Gautama Buddha

energeticCircle9867 March 5th, 2015

This quote fromBob Marley, dedicated to @joyfulRainbows31

?Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you?ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can?t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it?s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn?t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day?s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there?s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you?re quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there?s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that?s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.?
―Bob Marley

yukihime01 March 6th, 2015

"smile even though its painful,Smile but never forget the feeling of helplessness. "

Dailydaydreama March 6th, 2015

Life's magic is free ! Sharing smiles is a simple gift that can change someone's day or even save a life !

peppermint99 March 6th, 2015

"the pain you feel now, is nothing compared to the joy that is coming"

amy143 March 6th, 2015

Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep the faith. It will all be worth it in the end.