Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

EmotionalShade February 14th, 2015

"Sometimes the person that nobody imagines capablly of anything is the ine that does things that nobody imagines" -The imitation game.

EmotionalShade February 14th, 2015

***is the one

Sorry

calkelly February 14th, 2015

Remember what you have seen, because everything forgotten returns to the changing winds.....Navajo chant

Slothsarenice February 15th, 2015

"Stars can't shine without darkness"_ Anonymous

Arlo February 15th, 2015

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return LEADING the pack.

macaroongrin February 15th, 2015

"You're not strong when you aren't weak...because every human holds weakness inside,as they are humans. You're strong when, knowing you're weak, you still get up and keep fighting." _Anonymous.

Tswizzleyall February 15th, 2015

"You can't believe everything you read on the Internet"- Abraham Lincoln

ewawa February 16th, 2015

Ha, ha... good one!!

elemir89 February 16th, 2015

Made my day ❤️

DaddyLion003 February 15th, 2015

"Life teaches us to be humble - a Man cannot move a mountain, outrun a deer or outlive a tree - but a Man can think, he can use his eyes to see the future, his hands to make the tools he needs and his heart to love those that need him. Don't forget the lessons life teaches you, or the gifts nature has given." - Myself

crimsonSugar123 February 16th, 2015

Sometimes you have to give up on people, not because you don't care its because they dont 😍😋

emmeshys February 16th, 2015

Made up all of these myself during the past year. Enjoooy

"I'm not going to fall, nor will I fly. I'll stand in the sunlight beneath the sky. I may swim in deeper waters, or climb the higher hill, but it's no matter of if you can, it's a matter of if you will."

"My devil taught me how to have fun, and my angel told me why."

"Tell the truth, they will care. Haters gonna hate, right? And those who love you will let you know, because lovers aren't gonna love; they're going to save."

"Show the world that you will beat its cruel game, and you'll do it smiling all the way there. If it hits you? Get up and say, "You hit like a boy." Then show it how a real girl punches; Hard.

"Even though the world never understands you, or people never understand you, the music the two of them make together understands you just fine"

xD that's the best ones I got.

Sean1988 February 16th, 2015

"The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else?s highlight reel."

- Steve Furtick

Sean1988 February 16th, 2015

"If you're going through hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill

Arlo February 16th, 2015

"Every man wants to be a woman's first love - every woman wants to be a man's last romance." Oscar Wilde.

peachy2015 February 16th, 2015

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift that is why we call it present.

calkelly February 16th, 2015

40_0-91533800-1424096778_5-tumblr_lbodeipxsk1qb13xjo1_400-bpfbt.jpg

lovelyPink7 February 16th, 2015

Love this stuff!

DivergentGirl92 February 17th, 2015

Never let a stumble in the road be the end of the journey.

DivergentGirl92 February 17th, 2015

Love hard. Forgive quickly. Inspire often.

crimsonSugar123 February 17th, 2015

Stop pretending to be someone your not you might forget who you are 😌😇😮😚

Melly718 February 17th, 2015

"You can close your eyes to things you don't
want to see, but you can't close your heart to
the things you don't want to feel."

- Unknown

Live with no excuses and love with no regrets
- Unkown

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

-Unknown

"I've learned that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up... it means accepting that some things weren't meant to be."
- Lisa Brooks

EnglishRosie February 17th, 2015

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep

And miles to go before I sleep."

Humnah February 17th, 2015

I came across this and I like it !:D :

"I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, so we're really not that different, me and you."

-Collin Raye

?The tragedy in life doesn?t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.?

?Benjamin Mays

?By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands ? your own.?

?Mark Victor Hansen

?Give yourself an even greater challenge than the one you are trying to master and you will develop the powers necessary to overcome the original difficulty.?

?William J. Bennett - The Book of Virtues

?The entrepreneur is essentially a visualizer and actualizer? He can visualize something, and when he visualizes it he sees exactly how to make it happen.?

?Robert L. Schwartz

?Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.?

?Aristotle

?If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude.?

?Charles R. Swindoll

?Desire is the key to motivation, but it?s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal ? a commitment to excellence ? that will enable you to attain the success you seek.?

?Mario Andretti

?The quality of a person?s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.?

?Vince Lombardi

?Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.?

--Hal Borland

Doomsday February 18th, 2015

Every Blade Of Grass Has An Angel Bending Over It Saying "Grow, Grow".

najat February 18th, 2015

?Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart.?
―Haruki Murakami

LovelyBetty February 18th, 2015

This is so accurate. :')

Laura February 27th, 2015

We are all createdby our past experiences.