Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

StarAnge7 May 19th, 2015

I read this one before.. It evokes such beautiful imagery in my mind. I love quotes that paint a picture in my psyche and creates fearless change. Its what the world beeds. Harmonious change. :-)

StarAnge7 May 19th, 2015

I mean needs not needs..for reply above sorry I just ruined the flow..lol :-)

Galoon0164 May 19th, 2015

Life is full of mysteries, never stop seeking the truth. Live for love even when you don't think that is possible. Just remember this, the most important love you can give, is the love you give yourself.

depressedafkiddo May 19th, 2015

if you don't let go and move on then you'll never be happy

limeKiwi5405 May 19th, 2015

Even the smallest of people can make a huge difference in the world

TheLostDreamer May 19th, 2015

Life does not have to be perfect, to be wonderfull

Claireplane May 19th, 2015

Today is a good day to have a good day. I've found thinking in a positive way to start the day can sometimes make me have a better day.

taybugg May 19th, 2015

To have someone love you, you must first love yourself.

incompletelyMe May 19th, 2015

Having a rough morning? Place your hand over your heart...feel that? That's called purpose. You're alive for a reason; Don't give up.

manxology May 19th, 2015

There is a reason why you are here, and that reason starts with you. But, that is only the start.

Idontreallyknow May 19th, 2015

The thing that's great about tomorrow, is that it's free of mistakes. You get a blank canvas everyday.

DianaPrince May 19th, 2015

The secret to success is to focus all your energy on building the new instead of fighting the old"

staticfoil May 19th, 2015

Being noble is not the act of being superior to one's people, but an act of being superiors to one's former self.

JustShade May 19th, 2015

?A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees.? ~Amelia Earhart

bravestwarrior May 19th, 2015

"I've been absolutely terrified every moment of my life- and I've never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do." - Georgia O'Keeffe

flowerr09 May 19th, 2015

Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, but neither are where youused to be.

ss941996 May 19th, 2015

I may not be there yet but i am closer than i was yesterday Good things are supposed to happen to me I am going to make it

gdscrooked May 19th, 2015

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It?s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows andthe beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.
-- Audrey Hepburn

Stoneangel May 22nd, 2015

If only my ex would understand that... Some men just don't get it....

funnyHemlock3270 May 19th, 2015

Some people feel the rain while others just get wet... What do u do?

People often say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing you are the beholder.
-- Salma Hayek

warmheartedDay1232 May 19th, 2015

Love this.

drummerboi357 May 19th, 2015

"The waltz can be sad and at the same time uplifting. You have to see life from both sides, and the waltz encapsulates that. If you're in my audience you give yourself to me and the waltz will grab you."
Andre Rieu

emotionalAvocado3875 May 19th, 2015

Once upon a time, I, Chuang Chou, dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was Chou. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.

It is as inhuman to be totally good as it is to be totally evil.
-- Anthony Burgess

Megankay21 May 19th, 2015

Why think negative when there are more positives to look at in life.

Kodachrome May 19th, 2015

Everyone wants to be the sun to lighten up someone's life, but why not be the moon, to brighten in the darkest hour?

pixelsallover May 19th, 2015

Always have a plan B, never be Plan B!

Danie15 May 19th, 2015

?have i gone mad? - asked the hatter
im afraid so, but let me tell you something, the best people usualy are.? said alice
―Lewis Carroll,Alice in Wonderland

It is always important to know when something has reached its end. Closing circles, shutting doors, finishing chapters, it doesn?t matter what we call it; what matters is to leave in the past those moments in life that are over.
-- Paulo Coelho,The Zahir

Lonelygirl2727 May 19th, 2015

Keep your head up, it always gets better :)

flowerr09 May 20th, 2015

"The more you try to control things, the more it controls you. Free yourself, and let things take their own natural course." 😘🌻

reliableGlobe3422 May 20th, 2015

If you love your self you can move the world

dievorfreude May 20th, 2015

"insecurity kills all that is beautiful"

gdscrooked May 20th, 2015

You wait a lifetime to meet Someone who understands you, accepts you as you are. At the end, you find that Someone all along, has been you.
-- Richard Bach

manxology May 20th, 2015

Ask for help, and, when it doesn't come, ask for help!

liveurlifeoutdoors May 20th, 2015

Just Breathe!!

tumblrgirl2001 May 20th, 2015

When somebody leaves you , don't care. Look for other People. There will be many People who like you

ss941996 May 20th, 2015

Its not the sadness that makes you damaged. It is bottling it up that does that. Cry...i beg you to cry when you feel sad...even over the smallest of things. It doesnt make you weaker...it gives you strenght...it like a vent to let out the negetivity

mark1818 May 20th, 2015

I just joined this site today met a couple of really nice people does anyone know how to upload a pic to this site I don't want people to feel like they're talking to a faceless person lol