Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

tbirecovery2013 June 2nd, 2015

This a statement I got from reading about golf however the meaning can be restated for life and other ideals...the different is between confidence and optimism. Confidence is when you have hit this particular shot many times in the past with success and you are capable of doing it again. Optimism would be if you had never hit this shot successfully in your life, and you are hoping this will be the first time

tbirecovery2013 June 2nd, 2015

Harvey Penick, who was a caddie for golf*

fiona01 June 2nd, 2015

Whatyou think of yourself is much more importantthan what people think of you.

brittsnowuh24 June 2nd, 2015

"Don't be ashamed to wear your crown! You're a king, you're a queen,inside and out!." -Britt Nicole

CallMeVespers June 2nd, 2015

We dont belong here. Its the anthem if the under ground, so get back up when they push you down.

jwkelly626 June 2nd, 2015

"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars".
-Khalil Gibran

Jenna June 2nd, 2015

"Don't compare your struggles to anyone else's. Don't get discouraged by the success of others. Make your own path and never give up."

massagetherapist June 2nd, 2015

Take the time to do what makes your soul happy!

JustMe11 June 3rd, 2015

H.O.P.E.= Hold On Pain Ends

CompassionateHeart2 June 3rd, 2015

This made me smile, reminds me of the band The Color Morale. :)

Hiimlucy June 3rd, 2015

That's a great post! Thanks for sharing!

bandsarelyfe14 June 3rd, 2015

Please always remember that someone cares. Even if you think that there isn't, I promise you there is...

Shibukato June 3rd, 2015

Thanks I needed something like this for what I'm going through.

JustMe11 June 4th, 2015

I would love if you all could post what brings you HOPE on this thread that I created:http://www.7cups.com/forum/QuestionsFeedbackIdeasFun_33/Funandrelaxation_91/WhatGivesYouHOPE_23371/

I want to come up with pages and pages of things that bring hope!

MiaBanana111 June 4th, 2015

Beautiful <3

LydiaWatsonWinchester June 4th, 2015

That's really cool! Thanks for sharing! ^u^

amicableCurrent2186 June 4th, 2015

Hold on pain ends

ohmyoswald June 5th, 2015

you're spot on, this is exactly what hope means... and i love itheart

niceCircle8016 June 18th, 2020

@JustMe11 what a lovely quote to think of every day x

Andreita24 June 3rd, 2015

the sun made me smile today, my dog ginger wanted to play with me and she was so sweet!

RonnyN June 3rd, 2015

"We need never be hopeless because we can never be irreperably broken." - [John Green // Looking For Alaska]

JustMe11 June 3rd, 2015

Love John Green and specifically that book!

hardworkingShip7414 June 3rd, 2015

?Every situation will get better, as long as you keep pushing through. Things can get really tough. But the important part is that you can keep going from it. You are a lovely, beautiful [person]with so much life left to live. I know it?s hard right now, but it will get better.?

MiaBanana111 June 4th, 2015

<3

candySheep June 3rd, 2015

The past is gone and cannot harm you anymore. And while the future is fast coming for you, it always flinches first and settles in as the gentle present.

-W.T.N.V.

Ghosting101 June 3rd, 2015

"The sun will come up tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that. Do not let this be the most important thing that has ever happened to you. Look forward. You will have a future. You will have a life." - from the book "Miracle In the Andes"

looseendstiedup June 3rd, 2015

"because you are amazing, you make me happy. You are beautiful, and kind and perfect" my best friend when I asked why am I important to him, since nobody really cares about me

JustShade June 3rd, 2015

"Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines." ~ Robert H. Schuller

niamh333 June 3rd, 2015

"When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping." To this day, especially in times of "disaster," I remember my mother's words and I am always comforted by realizing that there are still so many helpers ? so many caring people in this world."

~Fred Rogers~

calmGrotto89 June 3rd, 2015

?The problem I have with haters is that they see my glory, but they don't know my story...?
― Maya Angelou

determinedalwaysx June 3rd, 2015

"Only when you lose the war inside do the scars open"

proactiveClementine8558 June 3rd, 2015

As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters. -Seneca

proactiveClementine8558 June 3rd, 2015

Hello :)

Grapeppy July 10th, 2020

@proactiveClementine8558

I love this saying

?It isn?t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it?s the pebble in your shoe.?

Muhammad Ali

?At home I am a nice guy: but I don?t want the world to know. Humble people, I?ve found, don?t get very far.?

Muhammad Ali

?Don?t be afraid of enemies who attack you. Be afraid of the friends who flatter you.?

Dale Carnegie

Grapeppy July 10th, 2020

@calmGrotto89

so true!!

?You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.?

Dale Carnegie