Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi everyone, please help me with advice

TenderPerson 1 day ago

My school is 7:30 - 17:50-18:00 (including the way home and back to school) i love strength exercises, i usually train 3 times a week at home in the summer, but i dont really understand how to combine them with my school life, help me with advice, please, i would be very happy for any reply🙏❤️

lalaila 1 day ago

@TenderPerson Hey, I'm Laila! I'm a very determined and ambitious person but also a student, so I can totally understand the hardship to maintain both school and passion! From the hours of school work you have, you might be kind of tired during the week. However I think there are 3 solutions, from what I see, you may choose the one that seems easier to you:

1. Working out in the early morning: if you discover yourself being more of a morning person it might be tops! You are just woken up, you hit a workout session and you boost your energy, dopamine levels and motivation for the day, it might even become a sort of morning therapy! 

2. Working out in thr evening: I don't know when you have dinner but, personally I love working out 1h before that, so that I don't have a full stomach and it's usually the hour I'm most energetic. However if you come back at 18 from school, it may be tiring, so perhaps (even if i don't know at what hour you go to sleep) a 1h sesh just before going to bed might feel heavenly, cause I think evening is the best period to workout, cause it isn't super hot (I don't know where u live, but if you live in a particularly warm place, working out in the day can feel pretty overwhelming) and honestly it's perfect to free you mind and to let off steam, also from some scientific studies it was proved that it helps sleeping faster, which may result to you feeling even better the following morning! 

3. Working out in the weekends: this might be a last option, even though strength workouts should be distanced over time, maybe doing 2 of them in the weekends (i would recommend however not more than 1 per day) and 1 in the weekdays might be easier to organize! 

Let me know what you ended up choosing, and i hope i was helpful in some ways! 

Laila <3

TenderPerson OP 17 hours ago

Thank you so much! Appreciate that, i think i want to choose a morning workout because i go to bed right in the evening and i wake up early, it will be easier for me because in the evening i will have to cook my own food, and i probably wont have any energy left for training, but thank you very much again for your help in this matter❤️