Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Chatroom Behavior

RogueOne1983 October 29th, 2023

1000001949_1698537722.jpg

So I am Rogue I am very much a fighter and I don't mind being knocked around a bit.

I have been hearing and seeing around the site people saying, I am staying out of the chatrooms they feel unfriendly unwelcoming and I am going to add sometimes unsafe.

I have noticed more mods around which is the site's official response. The problem here is mods are basically gatekeepers; they are there to stomp fights deal with real bad behavior.

They are not there to make sure people say hi to each other or are basically friendly to others we the community are responsible for that.

Pledges are popular around here so now I would like you to take one with me:

⭐️🏆Except for Sharing Circle, I now pledge that every time I enter a chatroom, I will greet everyone there.🏆⭐️

⭐️🏆If I notice someone has entered the room whilst chatting, I pledge to greet them also.🏆⭐️

PineapplePickles October 29th, 2023

@RogueOne1983

Hehe. Too many cooks in the kitchen!

RogueOne1983 OP October 29th, 2023

@PineapplePickles definitely agree there!!

CupidtheKingofLove October 29th, 2023

@RogueOne1983

I usually do that whenever I am in rooms, but still i am taking the pledge 😊.

RogueOne1983 OP October 29th, 2023

@CupidtheKingofLove thanks we all need more of this. Appreciate you!!

EmpathysGarden October 29th, 2023

@RogueOne1983

i definitely agree to this pledge! making our members and listeners feel comfortable and welcome in the community rooms is absolutely essential, it can a be a little discombobulating occasionally when entering to a plethora of messages. You never know the kind of day someone is having. 

Greeting someone and welcoming them can make them feel seen and appreciated <3 spread some kindness everyone!!

thank you so much for such an awesome post Rogue 

RogueOne1983 OP October 30th, 2023

@EmpathysGarden welcome and thanks for stopping to leave this comment; I appreciate it!!